An Offer PART1

He'd check his phone as he walked along the street, the street lamps guiding his way. His long, dropped ears would bounce with each step he took. It was late, he needed to get home as soon as possible, he was exhausted. He suddenly stopped walking as be began to hear what sounded like heavy breathing.

-Where's that coming from?. . . -he thought to himself, as he realized there was a corner just a few steps away from him.
He had two options, either ignore it or figure out what it was. He had a gut feeling that he needed to go forward, and so he did, even though he was terrified. He'd peek from behind the wall, as the heavy breathing got louder and louder. His eyes widened a bit as he saw a dark silhouette on the ground, he couldn't identify what or who it was. His nose twitched, as he could hear electric sparks now as well.
-Hello?. . . -he asked, quietly. He'd approach the strange figure, but that was the dumbest decision he could of made.
He'd quickly realize what he just stepped in, as he saw a bright, glowing eye turn with a slit pupil looking his way in just a matter of seconds. It moved rapidly. He suddenly felt himself crash against the wall behind him.

-ACK! -he'd yelp, looking up to see two fierce but piercing eyes staring right at his. He felt claws slowly tightening his grip on his shoulder, as he dropped his bag to the ground, unable to say anything at the moment. His heart began to beat faster, as none of his natural instincts were functioning. He'd see little sparks coming from the muzzle the person was wearing, as it slowly revealed it's fangs in front of him. He'd look around, panicking, as he realized he was about to get attack by a predator.

-Shit..shit shit! -he'd think, he had to get out of this. He couldn't let it happen again. He looked as the predator's long tail swayed behind him, it looked like a wolf. He'd immediately look up as he saw his ears as well. He'd shut his eyes as he quickly reached his hand up, acting on impulse.
The predator's breathing suddenly began to ease, as his grip now felt loose. He'd open his eyes slowly as he'd realized he.. calmed down? He kept scratching the back of his ears as he saw how his face lowered, his fangs weren't visible anymore.

The predator groaned, as his head fell towards his shoulder, his breathing was still unsteady but it was better than before. He'd place his other arm around him incase he could fall, he'd sigh of relief as he was glad he wasn't dying today. His hood fell down, revealing the back of his head. He'd see how tiny sparks bursted out of his neck, he furrowed his eyebrow as he knew whatever it was, it wasn't safe.
-If you're not going to.. kill me or anything. I will help you, does that sound okay? -he'd keep petting the back of his ears, as he didn't know if could would burst out and attack again.
He felt the predator's head nod against his shoulder, his hair brushing against his face. He wasn't gonna lie, it was kinda spiky.
-Can you walk? -he'd ask quietly. The predator lifted his face as they now looked at each other, his face was heated up. He'd quickly stand back up straight, he was way taller than it looked like. He grabbed his bag as he helped him walk towards his house, or workshop.

They arrived as he locked the door behind him.
-Why did my gut feeling didn't warn me that I'd let a PREDATOR IN MY HOUSE? -he thought as he'd look back at the giant wolf just standing inside his workshop.
-We need to go upstairs, make yourself comfortable and I'll see what happened -he said as he went behind the curtain that lead to the storage room. The predator looked behind him, he saw the stairs as he began to walk up them.

He'd grab a tiny box, it had basic utilities like screwdrivers and corkscrews, anything you could need in the moment. He walked upstairs as he looked around for the man, he found him sitting in his bed with his hand brushing his hair away from his face. He took one big breath before he entered the room.
-I have everything, are you hurt anywhere physically? -he'd ask first as he set down the box on the bed.
-No -he said coldly. He had a low soothing voice, it kind of matched with his looks so it wasn't unexpected. He stood in front of him as he lifted up his face with his hands, the predator flinched for a second as he didn't see him. He'd take a look around his face and neck for any burn markings. The predator eye's squinted a bit, as the man's hands felt cold like metal.
-Yea, you seem to be alright -he'd smile, glad he wasn't hurt. Wait, why has he even glad? They just met.
-Okay, I saw what looked like a tiny panel box at the back of your head, Im going to check it out. Let me know if anything's uncomfortable.
He got on the bed as he crawled behind him. He'd brush his hand through his hair to reach his neck. The predator flinched a bit.
-Is everything okay? -he'd stop suddenly. The predator nodded, letting him continue. His ears twitched as he felt flustered by any sort of contact towards his hair or ears, it was a sensitive area. He was being so careful with him that it felt weird, but oddly comforting.