Chapter 3

As Wild kept driving, Grace noticed the frustration on Matthew's face.

Grace:(Champ told me about what happened with Matt back in Puplandtis, if I can keep him calm, we should be able to do this without him lashing out at anyone.)

Wild:So, what's your story, Matthew?

Matthew: Can't say that I can tell you much, I don't really remember my past.

Wild:Oh.

Grace:How close are we?

Wild:We still have a long way to go.

Matthew sighed a little.

Wild:I understand that you are worried about your friend, but I think he would want you to remain calm.

Grace:Champ is gonna be just fine, he can take care of himself.

Matthew:I know he can, but still, I'm worried.

Grace: It's gonna be alright, Matt.

Meanwhile, back at the Ruff-Ruff Pack's hideout, Champ was sitting down, waiting for the Paw Patrol to arrive.

Champ:Why are they so slow?

???:How are you doing?

Champ saw that Dwyane had come inside.

Champ:What does it matter to you? Kidnapping a puppy, shame on you!

Dwayne:You think I wanted to do this? I had no choice!

Champ:As long as you're living and breathing, you will always have a choice, Hubcap doesn't control your life!

Dwayne:(Sighs) I don't understand how you are not afraid.

Champ:I have nothing to fear, like I said before,I can easily take the three of you out!

Dwayne:Then why don't you?

Champ:Well first, that would be a little unnecessary, second, I can't drive a motorcycle, so there's no point.

Dwayne: What's your job in the Paw Patrol anyway?

Champ:Oh, I'm not officially a member just yet, I'm only there so I can be with my friend.

Dwayne:You mean that tiny human Hubcap won't stop talking about?

Champ:What do you guys know about Matthew?

Dwayne:Well, Gasket is the one who gave us the information on the miniature human.

Champ:She must have been during the attack.

Dwayne:Look, I wanna help you get out of here, but I need time.

Champ: There's no point, the Paw Patrol are already on their way, and with them, I'm pretty is a really angry tiny human who is ready to pound the faces of every last one of you!

???: Okay, I think someone should shut you up!

Champ and Dwayne saw that Hubcap and Gasket had come in.

Champ:(Growls)

Hubcap:Look here and listen, that little speck is coming with us, whether you like it or not.

Champ:You harm anyone, I'll end you!

Gasket:I don't really know what I saw that day, but capturing your little friend will definitely benefit us.

Champ:Matt and Grace will destroy you.

Hubcap: Gasket, tie him up!

Gasket: I'll do more, I'm gonna put tape over his mouth.