Car Accident

TK let go of Carlos, and Carlos was back as fast as he could, he put the thermometer in TK's dry mouth, and it wasn't long before he heard a beep, Carlos looked at the thermometer TK has a very high fever, the thermometer was on 108.3 degrees.

Carlos looked into TK's eyes. It was as if Carlos could see his suffering, TK asked in a very quiet voice, "how bad is it."

Carlos muttered that "he was 108.3 and has a high fever."

Carlos picked TK up in his arms and carried him into their bed, TK said he was thirsty and didn't want to go to bed yet, Carlos got up and was almost out the door, TK protested and said "he could go and take himself a glass of water," TK got up and walked out of the bedroom, "TK are you sure" Carlos asked worriedly

"Yes," TK answered calmly. But the truth was he felt worse, but he didn't want to be weak in front of his husband, he's usually never this sick. TK stopped and looked back at Carlos. Everything was blurry until everything went black.

TK fainted but luckily Carlos was there, and he managed to grab TK before he hit the floor.

"TK can you hear me?" "TK please answer me!" "Baby talk to me please?" Carlos said while crying.

Carlos ran through their bedroom and into the bathroom to grab the thermometer that was there from the last time Carlos took TK's temperature. Carlos came up to TK with the thermometer in hand, "baby can you hear me?"

TK mumbled, but he didn't have any eyes open, but that gave Carlos hope enough to take a temperature, the temperature was at 111.8 degrees. Carlos looked surprised, but still he tried to call Owen and Tommy several times, but there was no answer because they were on shift. TK tried to say something, but Carlos couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

"Baby?"

"TK?" Carlos said.

There was no answer.

Carlos had to take TK to the hospital because he had such a high fever that he could die if he didn't get to the hospital. Carlos lifted TK up in his arms. The only thing Carlos could think about was if he could get to the hospital in time and that it would be his fault if TK didn't survive.

Carlos finally heard something from TK.

"Carlos, I'm not feeling well."

"I know," Carlos said, trying not to sound nervous in his voice.

Carlos rushed to get TK into the car and put on his seat belt, then Carlos ran around the car to the driver seat and got in. Carlos started driving, he had forgotten all about putting on his own seat belt. TK said in a really quiet voice "Carlos you forgot to put his seat belt on," Carlos was confused and looked at a pale TK who had his eyes closed, but Carlos put his seat belt on.

"TK are you awake?"

TK didn't answer, he had passed out again. Carlos was afraid his husband might not wake up again. Before he could think any more they came to a traffic light, it was green, but a truck failed to brake for red, TK, and Carlos were hit, their car turned upside down.