Cardiac Arrest

Owen came up to Carlos, he didn't say anything but just look up and gave him the longest hug, Carlos went inside to wait for news, it took several hours before they got news,

Carlos waited with all from the 126, Carlos noticed that Judd was shedding a tear, it was his little brother after all. Carlos was horrified when a doctor came up to them.

"Are you Tyler's sorry TK's family?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," Owen replied.

"TK will make a full recovery soon, but"

"But?" Grace said curiously.

"I need to talk to Carlos Reyes alone."

"It's me," Carlos said nervously.

"Okay follow me," the doctor said.

"What I wanted to say was," but she didn't finish speaking before a bell rang from a room, she ran in there without saying anything more. Carlos didn't know what to do so he followed her when he entered he saw it wasn't whoever they were helping it was TK.

"TK?" Carlos said.

Two doctors had to almost carry Carlos out so they could get to work on TK.

"TK, what's going on?" is he okay"

One of the doctors says he has cardiac arrest and they have to go back and help him.

Carlos went back to Owen and the others, they asked what she said and what had happened because they could see Carlos had been crying.

Carlos took a deep breath so he wouldn't start crying as he said TK was in cardiac arrest and they would update us later if they can save him.

Carlos was still standing. So Owen could tell he was about to cry. Owen got up and gave Carlos a hug and said that they are going to save him and that they would update us soon.

Afterwards, everyone went up and gave Carlos a hug.

"I need some fresh air," Carlos said while there were tears in his eyes.

"Should I join?" Owen asked worriedly.

"No thanks, I'd like to be alone, call if there's anything new about TK."

"We will," Owen said sadly, while thinking how hard it must be for Carlos.

Carlos walked out from the hospital and took an uber, because he drove in the ambulance with Tommy and Nancy, Carlos cried in the uber and wished it had never happened.

Owen said he would try to call Carlos, but Carlos only cared to talk to three people right now. Owen said the others should try to call Carlos, but again Carlos didn't answer, Carlos saw the others calling so many times that he just turned his phone off. Owen was afraid that Carlos had gone to a bar to get so drunk that it didn't matter, but Carlos had something else he wanted.

Carlos gave the money to the driver and went up to a house he knocked on.