parental support

"Hey Carlitos" Andrea said but stopped smiling when she saw him crying, "what happened?"

"Mom" Carlos said while crying in her arms, TK is hurt and it's my fault.

"Hey hey it's okay, come inside."

Carlos cried until Andrea made him laugh, but he couldn't forget that he was sitting here laughing while his husband, his amado (lover) was in the hospital with Owen and the others.

"Hi Gabriel, why have you come home already, your shift doesn't end before three hours?"

"I just came home a little early."

"Hello Sir" Carlos said.

"Hi Carlos, what are you doing here?"

"Just came to visit and needed someone to talk to."

"Do you argue with TK?" Gabriel asked.

"No but."

"Carlos, what happened to your arm?"

"Did something happen to your arm," Andrea said nervously.

"It's nothing special," Carlos said.

"Let me see!" Andrea said.

She took his shirt and saw a big scar like he had been stitched up.

"Carlos, what happened?" Gabriel asked.

"I wasn't up arguing with TK but TK is in the hospital, TK had a fever of 111.8 so we were on our way to the hospital but a truck didn't stop for red so he hit us," Carlos said sadly.

"Carlos, why are you here when TK is in the hospital?" Andrea asked, "I just had to leave, I couldn't stay there, I just wanted to cry in front of everyone."

"But I'm driving now, I'll see if Owen and the others got any news," Carlos said as he headed out the door.

Carlos turned his mobile back on and there were 43 failed calls. Most were from Judd and Owen.

Carlos didn't have time to call and wait for an uber and TK and Carlos didn't live too far away only a few kilometers, Carlos started running and it took him an hour to run to their home, Carlos was out of breath but he couldn't hearing his own breath, when he walked into the house all the memories come to him, he looked at the pictures, he fell to his knees and cried when he saw a picture from their wedding, it was his favorite picture of them.

A few minutes later, Owen comes running in and says "they had news, but only want to tell you."

Carlos rushed out with Owen right behind him, they rushed over to the hospital and the Doctor came. "TK has woken up, his heart is fine, but he has broken three ribs and a little concussion. I'm coming to tell you both something. Carlos had stopped crying where he was going until TK.