Hospital

"TK are you okay?"

TK didn't answer Carlos.

Carlos was bleeding on his left arm, and TK's head was bleeding. Carlos heard

The truck driver who hit them called 911.

911: "911 what is your emergency?"

Truck driver: "There's been an accident, I didn't stop for a red light, so I hit a car, the car turned upside down, ohh God there are two people in the car!!!"

911: "Okay, Sir you need to come down, and take a deep breath. My name is Grace, what's yours?"

Truck driver: "My name is Elijah Johnson, I'm at 378 Main Street."

911: "Okay the fire department and the police are on their way."

911: "126, we have two people stuck in their car which is upside down."

Captain Strand: "Have the police arrived?"

911: "The police have arrived and have blocked off the road."

Captain Strand: "Okay."

Judd: "Fuck no."

Marjan: "What?"

Mateo: "Yeah, what's up Judd?"

Judd: "The car that turns around is Carlos and TK's car." He panicked.

Paul: "What!!!"

Owen: "Well it can't be them, TK didn't come to his shift because he was sick, why would he be out driving."

They had just arrived, and an officer came over and said they couldn't see who was inside the car or open the car, they could only see that there were two people in the car.

Owen: "Judd you were right, it's Carlos and TK's car," Owen gave the orders and tried not to sound worried.

Officer: "Do you mean Officer Reyes?"

Owen: "Yeah, and my son"

They got the car opened, but they couldn't open TK's seat, so they only opened Carlos' seat.

Carlos was awake, and when he saw Owen he said "Owen, we were on our way to the hospital because" "Slow down Carlos" Owen said before Carlos finished his sentence.

"Is TK injured?"

"TK's head is bleeding!"

All Carlos could think about was if his husband was okay.

"Carlos relax, are you hurt?" Owen asked, while Marjan, and Paul tried to open the car more.

"I'm bleeding on my arm, but I'm okay."

Tommy and Nancy came over to check on Carlos, when Carlos came out, Tommy went in to TK.

"What happened to him? He is so hot." We were on our way to the hospital because TK had a 111.8 degree fever and TK fainted twice," Carlos said while trying not to cry, but it wasn't working, Carlos couldn't stop himself from crying anymore.

"Carlos, it's going to be okay," Owen said while TK was put into the ambulance. And Carlos followed. Tommy worked on Carlos' arm, Carlos didn't say anything, he just kept looking at his Unconscious husband while he cried.

Owen and all of the 126 drove to the hospital with Tommy and Nancy, no one said a word as they made their way up to the hospital.

The machine started beeping and Nancy said something about his heart beating too fast and they had to take it down. Carlos couldn't do anything; he asked Tommy several times if they needed help.

Carlos it's okay we know what we're doing and we'll make it, you just need to take deep breaths.

Carlos tried but failed. He couldn't just sit there but he knew he couldn't do anything so he cried and couldn't stop. They arrived at the hospital and three doctors came and took TK in as quickly as possible.