The Unexpected News

"TK?"

"Hey Baby" said TK

Carlos looked at his husband and kissed his forehead, "you made me so scared" Carlos said.

TK kissed Carlos, but they were interrupted by the doctor entering.

"TK Strand you have broken three ribs and got a little concussion, but i'm most happy to say that you are pregnant, I want to give you some privacy too."

TK and Carlos didn't say anything

After what felt like an hour but only a minute, TK broke the silence. "Are you okay Carlos?" TK says while trying not to cry.

Carlos cried, "I love you so so so much."

"I didn't think you wanted a child and I love you too." TK said while crying.

"Of course I want a child Tyler, I have the perfect man and will have a perfect child."

"Carlos you are the best thing that ever happened to me," TK mumbled.

After Carlos and TK kiss, hug and cry for hours, Carlos goes out to the others so TK can sleep.

Marjan: "What happened?"

Owen: "Is TK okay?"

Judd: "What did the doctor say?"

Owen stood up before Carlos could answer and asked "is he..."(dead) Owen said because he could see Carlos had been crying.

Everyone was quiet and turned to an answer from Carlos which came quickly.

"No, TK is fine, but he has a slight concussion and three broken ribs."

"Thank God he's okay" Owen said in relief.

Everyone was relieved.

"But why did you cry when you came out?" Mateo asked a little nervously, but more curious.

Carlos didn't know what to say.

TK and him would say that TK was pregnant together. Everyone looked at Carlos, but luckily for Carlos, the doctor came and said the others could come in and talk to TK, but she also said TK needed a scan so they didn't have much time to talk.

Owen and the others walked until TK.

"How are you son," Owen said in a soft voice.

"I'm fine."

"Hi bro" Paul said happily.

"The hospital should have made a permanent room for you as much as you hurt," Judd said.

Everyone laughed.

"Good to see you, Brother," Judd said with a white smile.

The doctors came and said that TK should be scanned now.

When TK was taken for a scan, everyone left because they kind of drove over to them on a shift so they had to go back to work.

Carlos stayed when his boss had given him a few days off.

Carlos fell asleep while the ignition for TK's scan was finished.

"Hi baby," TK said as he was wheeled into his hospital bed.

"Hi cariño, how was the scan?"

"Fine"

Carlos took off his jacket and got a gasp from TK.

"What happened, are you hurt," TK said as he checked his arm.

"It's only from the car accident," Carlos muttered.

"It's all my fault you got hurt." TK said sadly.

"Hey, none of this is your fault, okay."

TK nodded.