the engagement ring

So I asked her if she knew something. So she said to me "no mommy I don't know." So Abby was so happy when ruan josh went down on one knee. He asked me "Bridged will you marry me." I asked "Abby can I marry ruan josh then he can be your father." Abby said to me " mommy say yes." So I said yes and we were happy. At first the ring was his ex-girlfriend's ring but then he got me his grandmother's ring. So we got home to his parents house and they asked if you asked her  and he said "she said yes." They were happy so they had a nice house on the farm but it was very old so we received his grandmother's house.so far from his parents house so me and ruan josh renovat the house to look like our Dream house.
So we where Done with the house. The house was nice. So my phone ring and it was my parents they where on there way. My Daughter Addy was excited to see her grandparents and aunties. When my parents came to the farm my parents didn't like my fiancé. My mom was so mad because ruan josh didn't ask for their blessing to marry me. My dad was also mad for ruan josh. My father said "ruan josh why didn't you ask first." So janita came where we were standing and she said "hi,I'm ruan josh mother ." So I said "mom this is ruan josh mother junita and dad this is junita." So we took them inside to there rooms. Ruan josh was sad and angry I went out and asked him what was wrong he said "Why does your parents always have to be so mean I most have invited you to the farm." I said to him "ruan  josh my parents they don't mean what they say they are trying to protect me from making any bad decisions and not to be hurt again." So we talked and hugged then junita came and said " food is on the table." So we went in to eat and i said "mom and dad can we talk alone." They said "yes we can" so ruan josh took Addy to go horse riding and my sister also rode horse riding so I said to my parents " mom dad why are you so mean to ruan josh" my parents said "Bridged your ex husband he is not Dead and he said you are at ruan josh farm." I was shocked. that I was so mad about that.  So I talked to my parents and they gave Ruan Josh their blessing to marry me. So when there where a on expected guest.