the honeymoon

So we are in Miami Florida so we went to the beach. So we were relaxing till Ruan Josh's other ex so him and she was running to him. So I ask him "honey how is this?" He said "it is Lana his other ex-girlfriend." I said "why didn't you tell me She is here." He said "babe you know I'm married to you and nothing will change it." So she kissed him and she asked him "how is that Ruan?" So Ruan Josh said "this is my wife." "Oh,sorry I didn't know you were married" said Lana so Ruan Josh said"Bridged this is Lana. Lana this is bridged." So Lana said "like Bridged the pastry chef that was engaged to elandre a long time ago." So Lana and Elandre were married. So he walked to her and he did see me so he said "bridged how were you doing for a long time". So they invited us to join them for Dinner so we went. So when we got back to the hotel room Ruan Josh asked me "do you still love elandre?" So I said "no, why do you ask?" He said "you still love him because you look at him like you are married to him tonight you could take your eyes off him I can't believe you were engaged to him how could you do that to me." So Ruan Josh walked away from me. I wanted to explain but I couldn't. So I lay in the empty bed and I cried so my phone rang and I picked it up and it was my friend so I answered "hey how are you doing nadine I was on my way to sleep?" So she said " hey I'm doing great and I'm  sorry to bother you just wondering if everything is ok." I said " I'm doing great everything is going well why did you call me." She said "elandre called he said you and Ruan Josh are angry at each other." I said "how did he know that?" So my friend said "Ruan Josh called his ex and they are at your other bakery drinking coffee and he is wondering if you want to spy with him." So I said "yes" so we went to spy so 10 hours later they walked and I sat there so I got a sharp pain and I passed out so he took me to the hospital and when I woke up I was in a hospital bed so the Doctor came in and said "you are still pregnant nothing is wrong with the baby but you must not stress." So elandre said " I didn't know you were pregnant." I said "yes." So elandre phone rang and he said to Lana "Lana I can't talk right now I'm at work " so my friend called me "hey Nadine" so Nadine said "where are you" so I said "promise me you won't tell Ruan Josh" she said "I won't tell me please in worried about you." So I said "I'm at the hospital." So Nadine asked "what are you doing there" so I said "I was stressed about my marriage and people think I'm 2 weeks I'm actually 9 weeks." So we talked and then we talked. I went to the bathroom and then I said "oh shit Nadine I think my water broke call a Doctor." So I gave the number to the doctor so the doctor came. So the Doctor said "Mrs Du plusses open the door" when I open the door I want straight to the room and when I give birth to a beautiful baby girl. So when elandre Came back the next day he said Ruan Josh and Lana wanted to Divorce us. He dring some clothes for me to go home and for Balla. So when I and Balla got back to the hotel room Ruan Josh was sitting on the couch. He asked me "where were you?" I said "I was in the hospital why?" He said "Nadine called and she said you gaved birth." I said "I did but you didn't care about it Balla was hoping to see her father but you were too busy with Luna.