the day his ex girlfriend and my ex husband visit

So the ex girlfriend and my ex husband come to the farm. Ruan josh was shocked and I was shocked. They both where wearing wedding ring. Me and ruan josh looked at each other and I said to him "how did they got married and we didn't know about that." So we gave them a room to sleep in Addy come to me and ask "is that my father." I can't lie to her know so I shaked my head yes and she was happy. I know she was there child so I said to her "Addy I'm not  your real mom the people how is year there are your mother and father I know you want to go and stay with them." Addy did pack her things in her room and I was so sad that I had to tell her the truth so now I had to tell ruan josh the truth so he was by my side with the hall time by my side so ruan josh said to Addy "Addy I know you want to leave your other mom I know you are mad that she didn't tell you but she is crying there out side for you can't you for give her and stay with her." So Addy said to ruan josh "I know that she is crying but I want to know my real parents." So Addy didn't know that her father was abusive to me when we were married. So Ruan Josh heard me and Luca was talking about Addy. So I said to Luca "Luca you abuse me and know you want to take your child with you how can you do that." He laughed and said "do you really think ruan josh will marry you and he will find out the truth about you." Ruan josh was shocked so his ex-girlfriend came to talk to him she said "ruan josh do you think that your fiancé actually loves you she was in prison for abase so she kissed him I was watching it the hall time so I run home the fast that I can to pack my things and leave the hall mess so I write a letter to ruan josh in the letter I write was.
Dear ruan josh
I love you and I always will. you will read this letter the time I'm gone. You think that I'm a criminal. The truth is that my ex-husband abused me. I don't have children Addy was my my Frist child I love I know you don't want Anne to find out like this. You can cancel the wedding if you want to I hope you can find someone to love you as I can. I also have a present for you onder our bed. I love you from the moon and back.
Love Bridged

So I put the ring in with the letter on the bed. So I went to my cafe to get my money and passport and flight tickets to new York. So I said "if ruan josh shows up then tell him I'm going and in the closet is my wedding party plans." They all said "goodbye boss we will miss you." So the night as ruan josh home in the bedroom on the bed was the letter. So he reads the letter and so he looks onther the bed there was the gift so when he opened it was full of baby clothes. The gift was to be the wedding seprise . After that he showed it he had to my cafe to ask Linda were I was so Linda said "the boss said I have to give you the wedding plans and to tell you that she is going to new York." He got in his car and drove as fast as he can when he got there he was right on time I was in line withing to board the plane so he show me and he said "where are you going I love you you know that." So we kissed. We went to his car and he said "I want to ask way did you want to run away." I said to him "I show you and Anna kissing and you didn't puss her away." He said "after she kissed me I passed her away because I was still in love with you." He asked me if I had abused my ex husband and I said "no" so ruan josh gave me back my engagement ring and we went home so Addy went with them and Addy didn't want to see me.