the trip home

So we booked different seats me and Balla were in business class Ruan Josh was in an economic class seat so when we landed he went home and left me to walk with the baby home but my friend Nadine was waiting for me. "Bridged I'm excited to meet Balla." Said Nadine "you can hold her if you want oh my I come and sleep for tonight by you Ruan Josh is still made with me." I said. So Nadine said "I heard he and Lana were talking about how they meet you and elandre." I said "he is Angry because I was talking to elandre now he wants to Divorce me." So Nadine said"Bridged he loves you he will not Divorce you." So when we got to Nadine's place she was calling someone but I know she is calling her boyfriend. 3 days went by and one day I heard a knock on the Door so I opened and it was juanita so I said "hey mom you can come in" so Juanita said "thanks I didn't see you coming back with Ruan Josh" so I started to cry and I said "Ruan Josh don't want to hold his own baby girl and we where arguing about Lana so I went to spy on him and my water broke so I went to the hospital." So Juanita said "come and stay in my house you and Balla my grand daughter." So I said "I don't want to see Ruan Josh because he doesn't want to see me and Balla" so Juanita said "don't worry about him I will care for you and Balla please." So I said "yes way not" so we went.