the first time Bridged and ruan josh meet

Hi my name is Bridged this is my love story. So it happened a long time ago in 2023 me and Ruan Josh meet. So the story begins. So the show was at Danie van zyl centre. He was singing there. So my Daughter liked his songs my Daughter's name was Abby. My husband Divorce me  so it was just me and my daughter Addy. So Abby was 10 and I was 27 years old. So ruan josh said we can get a poster with his signature. So we went and got the signature. So he was so nice to Abby. We was invited to his farm where they live so we said "thanks but I must work and Abby must be by me." So he said why don't you come with Abby to the farm let's say it is a vacation. So I said "yes why not." Abby was extended to go so I said I'm going to tell my people at the restaurant I'm going on a vacation with Abby so my best friend said " go and have fun with Abby you need it after your husband Divorce you." So me and Abby went to the farm so his mother and the sister and brother and father were happy to see me and Abby. Abby was excited to go horse riding so I said "yes go and have fun Abby." I went to my and abby's room to put away our clothes so my friend called me to ask where the odder list is so I said in my office on my table. So I went to see what Abby is doing. So Abby and ruan josh were horse riding. So I stood there and watched her having fun so junita came to me and she said to me "I heard you have your own restaurant" so I said "yeah,i am only working to put food on the table." So junita asked me "where is your husband" I said to her "he Divorce me for another woman ." She said "I'm sorry to hear that I hope you and your Daughter Addy are going to have so much fun here." So after that my friend called me again so she said to me " when are you coming back." I said "after 3 weeks why what is going on there" she said " there is a little problem with the restaurant can you come it is only 1 block away." So I said to junita "sorry can you please watch Abby I'm coming now I want to go and see what is happening in the restaurant." So junita asked wait for me I will ask ruan josh to watch Abby. So we went to see what happened so my friend said "1 of the clients was in the kitchen and she was actually your husband's assistant." I was shocked so I asked her why she was in my restaurant and she said "I wanted to tell you your husband cheated on you because he was not in love with you." So my heart breaks again I said to her " nadine get out of my restaurant now or you will no longer be allowed in this restaurant." So junita asked why she said that to you. So me and junita went back to the farm so I asked her to say nothing to Abby. So Addy and ruan josh were finished horse riding. So junita went to make food and I was walking around to figure out wat Nadine said "so franko showed me and he walked with me so we went back to the house to eat". So junita asked me if I could stay with them so I said"yes, but I need to go and pack all my stuff." So ruan josh and I were talking about how people can be used. So ruan josh was engaged to Anna. So Anna came the next morning. So Anna sees Ruan Josh with Addy. So Abby and ruan josh did come back from horse riding. So Abby sees Anna so she asks Ruan Josh "how is this." Ruan josh said to her it is "my fiancé." So Abby asked ruan josh "why did you invite me and my mom to come to the farm." He said to her "so you can have fun." So he and Anna were talking. Franko showed Anna where she was going to stay. So after a long day at work I came to the farm so I saw Anna the girl my husband was Dating. So I said to junita "I'm going to work late so I will come home at 12 pm so don't worry about me" so I said to Addy "Addy mommy is going back to work mommy love you" so I gave my number to junita.
So I went back to work so ruan josh showed up at the restaurant. So I asked him" wat are you doing here" he said " I'm here because you didn't say anything to me." I said" because Anna was there and if I need to tell the truth I'm in love with you but you are engaged to Anna." So he said" I talked with Anna and I said to her "I  won't marry her because she cheated on me." So we went home and Abby was not sleeping well so I kissed her good night. So I went to sleep the next morning and I was shocked to see ruan josh in my bedroom window. So I ask him what you are doing. So Abby wakes up with a great smile. So I asked her if she knew something.