Angel X Husk- Ears

It was earlier in the morning. Angel had just waken up. He looked over to Husk who was in his arms. He was asleep..
The cat looked adorable asleep. So calm, so peaceful. Angel just wanted to wake him up he was so cute!! But the spider resisted. His boyfriend was the grumpiest demon ever, and he was worse when he was woken up early.

Angel reached over to his kitty's ears and started to mess with them. Not harshly, just petting them. The spider smiled.. Husk was hardly reacting. He shifted his position on Angel's chest fluff, still holding him close.
But after a minute, Husk started to purr. Angel's smile went almost as wide as Alastor's. Husk's purring sounded like a fuckin motorboat. Eventually, Husk woke up and moved away from Angel, telling him: "Don't touch my ears.."

Of course, Angel only wanted to touch them more. But he resisted, allowing his boy to sleep. Not too much later, Husk felt his ears being touched. He sighed and looked up at Angel. "Really?"
The spider nods. "Course. Your ears are just soft Husky..." He whines, the cat's ears twitching at the high pitch sound. Husk grumbled before settling down on Angel's lap, allowing the spider to touch his ears. He gave up quickly when it came to Angel, he had a soft spot for the spider.

His purrs echoed in the room, his face covered in blush. The touch felt nice, and he had to admit it. Angel saw this and moved his hands to under the cat's chin, petting him there too. Husk seemed to relax completely, his body going limp with a smile. Angel was smiling widely, holding his cat close and cuddling with him like a teddy bear.

They both fell asleep shortly after, holding each other.