Hotel crew Males X Y/N- Oh Y/N~

[This is based off of the HuniCast where literally everyone says "Oh Ashley~" and I found it funny so here.
This story includes suggestive content]
____________________________________

It was a normal day, demons coming in and out of the hotel, either to ridicule it or to actually check in. It was mostly ridicule though.. You were sitting at the couch with the Males of the group as the girls were busy with 'customers'.
You felt a pair of eyes on you, so you turned to look at them, but quickly found out everyone was smiling at you. 'What the..' You thought, your brow raising. "Whatcha...whatcha guys lookin at..?" Alastor shrugged looked to the others, Angel seemed annoyed at Alastor's actions, but didn't say a thing.

It was not until dinner that you got your answer. You were left alone with the Men once again and they all leaned in towards you. You scooted back, out of instinct of course. "Uh...guys?" You ask. They all scooted closer, Angel counting down from three. Fear and confusion filled your eyes. "Oh Y/N~" They said simultaneously. Your cheeks flushed red. Alastor was only watching from afar, holding back laughter. "You gentlemen are very odd." He mumbles, his laughter filling the room. The others looked at him, (the others being Husk, Pentious and Angel). "It's funny dammit!" Angel says. You slowly started to walk out of the room with cherry red cheeks.
Pentious stopped you, he was behind you somehow, and leaned close to your ear. "Oh Y/N~" You jumped and quickly pushed past him, laughing and shouting flusterdly. Charlie and Vaggie looked at you as the men followed you around everywhere.

"Stop!" You chuckle, being pushed against a wall since there was nowhere else to go. "What's the point of this??" You ask. "It's just fun!" Husk smiles. The others nod, Alastor still watching and literally not doing a thing to help you.
"Oh Y/N~" Angel smirks, lifting your chin as you become increasingly flustered. You gently remove his hand and squeeze past him to go into your room. Sir Pentious stopped you at your door, gently grabbing your wrist and pulling you close. He opened his mouth to speak but you covered it with your hand. "N-Nope! Nope..nope, nope." You say, shaking your head. He pulls away from your hands and look at the others. "Oh Y/N~" They all say.

Your face becomes even more red upon looking at them all, seeing a tint of red on their own cheeks. Realizing this, you pull Sir Pentious down to your height. "Oh Pentious~" You tease, smiling as the serpent backed away flusteredly.
You then made your way to Husk, putting your arms around his shoulders. "Oh Husk~" The cat had the same reaction. You went to Alastor, waved to him and nodded, the deer smiling.

Finally, you walked to Angel, putting your hands on his hips. He looked down at you with a smirk. "Oh Angel~" You say, the spider's expression not changing. You smile and he smiles back, all of you breaking out into laughter.  The rest of the day, Alastor couldn't look anyone in the eye, and you could hardly do the same. Angel and the others were fine, but it was simply hilarious to see all of them (save for Angel) being flustered.