Charlie X Vaggie- A Bedtime Story

The day was long, Angel acted up the entire day, and the two were exhausted from it. Charlie and Vaggie were getting ready for bed, they were both tired from the long days they both had.
Vaggie wore a short, grey night gown, and Charlie wore a red t shirt with black shorts. They both climbed into bed, cuddling each other, Vaggie grabbing one of Charlie's favourite books.
The blonde girl smiled at this, giggling happily. Vaggie smiled, putting an arm around her girlfriend. They did this every night, so it was routine.
Charlie settled down with Vaggie as the Latina moth started reading.

"Once upon a time..." She began, her smile wide. "There was an Angel.. Someone who was God's right hand man. His name was Samael." Vaggie continues, "He was a great man who once wandered down to Earth. His father found out he messed up his plans for a wonderful utopia and a small test that was given... Eventually he was kicked out of from Heaven and.." The Latina Moth stopped, Charlie always liked this story, but she always fell asleep before her girlfriend could finish it.

The blonde was asleep, indefinitely. So Vaggie put the book on the nightstand and smiled while hugging her girlfriend. After a few minutes, she fell asleep too.