Alastor x Husk- Sleeping Problems

This was requested by @spiderlilly19

Sorry it took longer to get this out.
____________________________________

Alastor woke up at 5:00 an, his normal time to wake up.. He got up, and started to get ready. Beginning with a shower, then getting dressed, then laying in bed reading for a bit longer..

Husk on the other hand woke up around 12 am. He hesitantly got into the shower, then got dressed, then went downstairs to run the bar and drink.

This continued for weeks, until one night where Husk woke up in the middle of the night. Knowing he could trust Alastor to not make fun of him, or frankly to not try to have sex with him, he went up to Alastor's room and knocked on the door. When the said door opened, Alastor was in his normal attire, red suit with a brighter and lighter red undershirt.

"Hello Husker, my dear. Why are you at my door at this time?" Alastor asks, looking at the feline.

"I can't sleep." Husk replies, crossing his arms as his tail flicked. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Alastor thought a second then smiled. "I don't know, can you?"

"Alastor, I'm being serious here."

"Alright, Alright. Well, as long as you don't try anything, you can." The radio demon replies, allowing the cat demon to enter his room.

Upon entering, Husk saw that there were many radios, lots of older furniture, and then Alastor's bed. It was neat with red sheets and darker red pillows. The winged cat looked around as Alastor laid back into bed. Then Husk lay next to him, curling up into a ball.

"Are you comfortable dear?" Alastor asks, Husk nodding as a response.

"Mhm...thanks." The cat replies, the deer smiling.

"Of course! Now get some sleep my dear." Alastor says, turning over and closing his eyes. Husk nods once again then closes his eyes. They both fell asleep shortly after.

When Alastor awoke, Husk was closer and hugging him like a pillow. The deer demon felt his face heat up, but he calmed himself down and decided to fall back asleep.
Only a few minutes later, Husk woke up and realized what he was doing. He looked down at his position then sighed, gently pulling away from Alastor. That's when the deer demon woke back up.

"Ah...uh.. Sorry Al. Didn't mean to wake ya.." Husk mumbles, Alastor turning to face him with a soft smile.

"It's quite alright. It's time for me to wake up anyway." The deer said, sitting up and stretching. Husk stretched in his position, then sat up too, looking at Alastor as he stood up and headed for his bathroom.

In the bathroom, Alastor looked at himself in the mirror. "Why did I like having him that close?" He mutters.

"What was that Al?" Husk calls out, being quiet about it since others were still asleep.

"Nothing..! Don't worry about it Husker." The deer replies, turning to the door. He then ran the shower, making it quick and then drying off.
He walked out of the bathroom and saw Husk laying down on the bed once again, he had fallen back asleep. Alastor chuckled quietly, gently petting Husk's head. The feline began to purr softly, his tail flicking as his eyes cracked open. Alastor pulled his hand away, Husk opened up his body to the deer, who slowly climbed back into bed and cuddled with him.

"You're warm." Alastor comments.

"Yeah.. Your bed is warm... So thanks." Husk replies, wrapping his wings around the two of them.

Hours later, the pair had fallen asleep together, when Charlie walked into the room, and saw them. She snapped a picture after 'awing' and then left them to sleep, showing the picture to the others in the hotel.
Husk was the first to wake up this time, he placed a small kiss on Alastor's forehead, smiling softly. Alastor slowly opened one of his eyes and smiled in return. He sighed happily, Husk hugging the deer demon gently while closing his eyes to relax.

Alastor closed his open eye, they both decided today they would just enjoy each other's company and touch. But then, it was time they had to eat.. So Alastor got up and took Husk downstairs with him so they could eat.
They spent the entire day together, doing work and eating, then decided to sleep together once again.

Nobody approached them with questions, or anything, they just allowed it since they don't have a say in it anyway. Eventually, the pair became a couple, and they started to be happier. Husk smiled more often, and has opened up his heart just a bit more.
Together, they endured Hell and it's problems.