Charlie X Vaggie- How they met

Requested by: @justreadingover

Sorry for the long wait!! <3
TWs: Mentions of rape, murder and some blood
____________________________________

Hell's Sun was in the sky, making the day bright and cheery. Well, as bright and cheery you could get in Hell that is..
In the palace stood Hell's very own King and Queen, with their daughter, the princess. Over the years, Charlie has had many a bodyguard. It wasn't until she was 18 that she got a proper bodyguard for reals.
So, Lucifer and Lillith got one of their younger guards, someone about the same age as Charlie. She was a Latina Moth with light grey skin and a pink X over one of her eyes. There was a pink bow in her hair as well. She wore a light grey dress that looked almost white. She also held a spear. A holy spear for that matter... Charlie tilts her head at the girl, rubbing her own arm awkwardly...

"Hey, I'm gonna be your new bodyguard," She says to Charlie, then turns to Lucifer, "Thank you very much for recruiting me your highness."  

"Charlotte, meet Vagatha! Your new bodyguard. I hope she lasts longer than only a few years.." The king says, mumbling the last part.

"Nice to meet you Vagatha!" Charlie smiled, extending her hand.

"Nice to meet you too your highness." She answers, taking her hand and shaking it. The moth bowed before the princess, Charlie looked a bit uncomfortable, but allowed her to do so.

When Vagatha rose, the King and Queen left, wishing them the best of luck. Why? Well, it was Hell after all...

When they were out of view and earshot, Charlie looked to Vagatha and smiled. "Can I call you Vaggie?" She asks.

"Hm? Uhm...sure." The girl replies, nodding.

"Great! Now it's less formal." She sighed and her smile widened. "I prefer that, I give all my bodyguards nicknames." Vaggie raised a brow, tilting her head slightly.

"Ah. Alright then. Well, it's Charlie, right?" She asks, looking at the princess who nods.

"Yep! Anyway, I have some shopping to do, so come on! Let's go!" She took Vaggie's hand and lead her outside. The princess giggled and started walking to the mall with her new bodyguard, Vaggie.
It went as normal, nobody tried to mess with Charlie, other than a few demons.. But all those demons ended up dying with blood splattered on the floor.

Charlie didn't particularly like how they were killed, although it was Vaggie's job.. She sighed with the bags in her hands. "Vaggie....do you think you could..n-not kill the demons?" She asks.

"What? Princess you know it's my job to do so." The moth answers.

"I know...it's just....so...brutal.."

"Listen, Charlie... I know you care about the demons here in Hell.. But the ones who are out to get you need to be eliminated." Vaggie said.

"I..okay..." Charlie looked down at the floor, the bodyguard sighs softly.

"Hey, I'll just try threatening them, and it they don't listen... I'll have to kill them, does that sound like a deal?" The princess nodded happily and hugged the girl in front of her.

Vaggie couldn't help but smile as she was embraced, she hugged Charlie back.

-A few Years later...-

It's been a long time now. Vaggie has lasted longer than Charlie's other bodyguards and they've only grown closer. The princess had this vision of a redmotion hotel, and while the moth may not believe fully in redemption, she wanted to support her.

This lead to the two becoming girlfriends. Not like, friends, or best friends, partners.
But as the years were to go on, Vaggie and Charlie knew that they'd do it all together. No matter what would be thrown at them.