CHAPTER 10

Brad opens his eyes and he freaks out as he realizes both his hands and feet are handcuffed to the bed.

Brad is lying on the bed shirtless and in boxers.

He looks beside him and he sees Hayden sitting on a chair next to his bed smirking at him

"Hayden? What the fuck is going on?" Brad tries to calm himself down.

"What's going on is you're finally gonna pay your dues" Hayden smirks.

"You can't be the killer, you were chased... You were chased with me!"

"Oh that? he was just a stunt double" Hayden chuckles.

"What?"

"It's New York and he's a struggling actor in need of a job, so I paid him to chase us"

"Does he know? About Justin?"

"No... He doesn't need to know, after all he's just doing his job"

"So what? Are you doing this for revenge? For Michelle?" Brad grits his teeth in anger.

"For revenge? hell yeah... For Michelle? Fuck No!"

"What?"

"All this time you thought she was my Best Friend?"

"She's not?"

"Let me take you back in time when we were in highschool" Hayden grins as he reaches for Brad's cheek and caress it with his fingers.

Brad tries to avoid it but him bein handcuffed to the bed makes it impossible for him to move.

"Michelle and I, we were childhood friends, we can call it best friends if you like... but we were close... and it all changed when we were in junior Highschool. You see growing up, Michelle was really beautiful. She's a cheerleader and everyone admired her. So imagine to her surprise that I got the hottest boyfriend in school. Football player, smart and a total heartthrob. You see, Michelle didn't like that... Oh No, she was pissed. The problem with my relationship with my boyfriend was that none of us were out. And Michelle took that as an advantage. She blackmailed my boyfriend to have sex with her and threatened to out him if he declines... But my boyfriend is not a cheater, he told me everything and asked him what to do... It breaks my heart but I told him to do it... I don't want him to get outed. So he did have sex with her, and to add insult to injury Michelle texted me pictures and videos of My boyfriend fucking her" Hayden keeps himself from crying.

"Hayden"

"I looked at it every night and every night my boyfriend fucks me, it's her cruelty that's killing me. One day my boyfriend couldn't take Michelle's cruelty, and he doesn't want to hurt me anymore and to top that, he doesn't want his family to know he's gay... So he killed himself"

"Luke, Luke was your boyfriend" Brad looks at Hayden in shock.

Hayden grits his teeth in anger as his tears fall from his eyes and he nods.

"I'm not saying she deserves what happened to her, but she definitely had it coming" Hayden smirks.

"That's why you didn't do anything"

"I mean, I'm not saying that every girl deserves to be raped because trust me no one is... But boy was it satisfying to see her being overpowered for once" Hayden chuckles psychotically.

"You're deranged"

"Like you're not the one who raped her"

"I was drunk"

"THAT IS NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE!!" Hayden screams at him.

"Please, let me go" Brad cries.

"You're right, You shouldn't go black out drunk... If you don't wanna be raped, I mean it's inevitable... You're asking for it" Hayden chuckles.