EPILOGUE

Laryne arrives at the scene and the mansion has already burned.

She gets out of the car all of the cops rush towards the building.

"Hayden what have you done?" She whispers to herself.

She then receives a picture of her and her best friend Cole from a scheduled email.

She takes a deep breath as she processes everything.

Who would sent her this picture?

This is a picture of her back in college.
Does Hayden know about her college life?

The shits that she did?

"Two bodies were found at the second floor" The Sheriff tells her.

Laryne nods as she takes note about everything.

"So who was the killer? Did you figure it out?" The Sheriff asks.

"Hayden Cooper... And Brad Alwin" Laryne takes a deep breath as she lies.
She knows Brad is innocent, but after everything Brad did in Highschool. He needs to pay the consequences.

And since he's not alive to face jail time.

Ruining his name is the best option.

"You're a great detective Miss Chase" The Sheriff pats her back and walks away.

She takes her phone and opens another scheduled message and this time it's from Hayden.

It's another picture of her best friend Cole and his boyfriend kissing.

She looks at every scheduled messages and tracks it.

All of them leading to Hayden's phone.
And then she opens another photo and this time, her eyes widens in terror.

She finds it disturbing.

It's a picture of someone in a white faceless mask and a black hoodie.

The person is holding a knife and that freaks Laryne out.

She realizes that's the outfit Hayden wore when he kills people.

And her mind flashes back in her college days.

His best friend Cole and his laugh.

And that faceless mask guy chasing them around the campus.

Laryne is so traumatized that she throws her phone away destroying it.

The faceless mask guy was so scary that they actually killed many people in the campus

Laryne looks up at the building and she can feel Hayden watching her from the window.

Reportes comes asking her so amy questions but she remains unbothered.

She just realized that Hayden was wear the same outfit as the killer who was stalking her back in college.

How did he know about it?

It was in the news but the outfit that the killer wore was never released publicly.

So how would he know?

That remains as a question that will never be answered.

Was it really a coincidence? 

She hopes so...

She looks up at the burned building again and she sees Hayden smirking at her as an apparition.

She nods at him and she walks towards the cops who are placing the burnt dead bodies in a body bag.

She takes a deep breath as she stares at the pictures of the dead bodies.

Hayden Cooper was confirmed dead by the cops and so was Brad Alwin.

She is finally relieved.

The killing is over....  Or is it?