Part 1-Anna

"How'd you do on that English test?" Asks mom.
"You ask me that every time I have a test," "you know the answer already." Said Anna.
"You got a A?" Said mom
"Yes of course." Said Anna.

But wait. Let's start from the beginning.

Anna is a girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes. With freckles covering almost every inch of her face.

Hi im Anna, I've always been a great student. But not only that I'm a great piano player too, I know i sound like the daughter every mom would want. But my mom calls me boring and too studious. She loves me tho. I've never really had any one to compete with. Until middle school hit and all the elementary schools got combined. And that's when I met a boy named Brayden.

I haven't seen him since 8th grade. But 9th grade is starting soon and I'm prepared to beat him like I always can. He's short and stubby with chubby cheeks and dumb eyes. If I was you I wouldn't talk to him he speaks a bunch of nonsense.

But anyways back to me. I have a best friend named Kate. We've been best friends for longer than I can remember. Our moms have been best friend's since middle school that's how we know each other so well. We are practically family. I mean she comes over all the time.

But the only down side of Kate is that she's dating Brayden's brother. So I have to see Brayden at her family party's and we always find some way to compete in something at them.

Anyway, you've heard enough about me, but wait who fell first?