S2, Ep 14: Darkness Shall Rise

Ninjago City

(In ninjago city the ninja are rebuilding the town)

Cole: Ugh, finally. All fixed up and serpentine free.

(Kai tries to use fire but fails)

Kai: Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating.

(The street sign tips over)

Cole/Jay: Aah!

Kai: Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do spinjitzu, but...

(He grunts and tries to use his fire again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch)

Kai: I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the devourer our tank's out of commission, our dragon's hurt, and now the bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep. Y/n is so lucky to have his powers and his dragon.

Zane: No one ever said being a hero is easy.

(Takes off his welding mask)

Zane: Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways.

Kai: Yeah, well, I don't feel rich.

Jay: Ugh. I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya or Y/n? Nya said she was gonna help.

(Nya arrives on a motorbike with Wu)

Nya: And I have. I may have found us a place to live.

Jay: Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?

Nya: I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift.

(She hands him a pamphlet)

Jay: And where are you off to? And where is Y/n?

Wu: We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Y/n is going around Ninjago dealing with the Serpentine, he'll meet up with you. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!

Nya: Ay ay, Sensei.

Wu: Yee-haw!

(Jay reads the pamphlet)

Jay: "Patty keys, Real Estate Queen." Huh, this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our head, we can start properly training Lloyd.

Cole: Good, 'cause if we know Lord Garmadon, he's not going to be taking any breaks. And let's not forget, the Serpentine are still at large, Y/n can't get rid of them all.

Destiny's Bounty

(Near the Destiny's Bounty, Skales is trying to gain the title of Snake King)

Skales: Serpentine, we've been exiled for the last time. Fear not, I will lead you.

Mezmo: Lead us? To where? The city of ouroboros has been destroyed. We have no home.

Fang-Suei: You want to lead us so badly, why should we trusssst you?

Skales: Because I was the one who told you in the first place not to awaken the Devourer. But no, you listened to Pythor.

Garmadon: You want a home... I'll give you a home.

Skales: Lord Garmadon!

Garmadon: Forgive me, I haven't been myself lately. But now that I have the Golden Weapons, it's time that I got back to my roots. If I'm going to rule Ninjago, I know I can't do it all by myself. The skeletons served their purpose, but I've always been partial to snakes. If you want someone to follow, follow me.