[ Tasks ]

Wandering around the "Skeld" and finishing random tasks made 8-Bit miss Starr Park, even the feeling of R-T always having his eyes on you.

His first task was to connect wires.

Fairly easy, and considering the wires were coloured AND labelled.

Although if crewmates had to connect wires that were for some reason broken at first, he was worried the ship would just crash.

Second task in O2: Remove leaves from air???

8-Bit kind of wanted to shoot the machine while trying to find out how it worked.

Because pull leaves out??

Third taskkkkk...

The only sensible task, he'd gotten so far was downloading and moving files. Seriously?

He also saved a copy of them before transferring them to their rightful places, just in case. Plus it might contain information.

His fourth task was... THE BEST.

SHOOTING DOWN ASTEROIDSSS!!!

Although the game-like task wasnt the gun 8-Bit was used to, it was fun. He glanced out the window, staring at the weird planet-less oblivion. He assumed that they were just in an area without them.

He was on his way to his fifth task when he tripped over something.

"Oww...Who left stuff on the floor???" He looked over to where he had fallen.

Buzz– didnt usually lie on the floor in a pool of blood.

He was dead.