[ Round Two ]

New round, new place.

Actually, same place, but different brawlers.

Replacing the Brawlers that had either been killed or ejected in the previous round, were an bunch of new people who also, through their clearly annoyed expressions, seemed to have survived their first round.

Next to 8-Bit, Colonel Ruffs stood with Squeak. Across the room, Spike seemed to be trying to literally shrug off their current predicament, with Colt trying to get him to put his hands down.

The START GAME button sat quite obviously in the middle of the room, though it was no one's first concern to actually get on with it and start the game. It was a while before Edgar, being the CEO, spoke up. "Are we starting or not?" The question didn't immediately catch people's attention, but there was murmuring in the room.

8-Bit's system slowly but surely computed the new information, coming to the not-very-useful conclusion that they were NOT done.

And that possibly, there were even more rounds to come.

Eventually everyone started focusing on their actual task, which resulted in a few weird suggestions to break out, although clearly outside their safe grey box, it was just space.

"Are we gonna press the button already?" Willow burst out impatiently, already fiddling with her lantern in boredom. " I like suffering to a certain extent, but this is too much waiting and no action."

Still, after Willow stated the obvious, it took a while longer for everyone to actually agree on the sensible decision to PRESS THE BUTTON.

Bea excitedly asked for the honours, which worked out because no one else wanted them anyway. Confirmations were made by everyone (boring) before they finally got to the real part.

"Here on out, every Brawler for themselves." Colt made the final statement before Bea did her job.