[ Still No ]

"No! It wasn't me!" Emz screamed, trying to escape the fate that had been decided. Two robotic arms reached out, grabbing her and tossing her out to space.

<Emz was ejected. Impostors left: 1 >

Goddammit, it wasn't Emz. She just died for nothing.

8-Bit took a while to compute before he realised that if there were only two suspects, and he was a crewmate...

Poco was an impostor.

It seems Poco made the conclusion that he was in danger too, which was probably why the moment the game continued itself, Rosa's body was left on the floor.

8-Bit's programming as a Brawler thus instructed him to begin rapidly firing bullets at Poco, though annoyingly the enemy kept usng his Super to heal. If kill cooldown hadnt existed, 8-Bit would be dead.

While the very Brawl-Stars-oriented match continued, 8-Bit trying to outrange Poco but failing due to his speed, Tick had a bit more sense and pressed the red button on the centre table, calling an emergency meeting.

The violence from 8-Bit and Poco was halted very abruptly as they were forced into the video call, which probably had done the equivalent of saving 8-Bit's life.

The suspect this time was quite obvious, thanks to the conclusion made by a short discussion that 8-Bit was far too slow to kill Mortis from his placing across from the victim. A bit of an insult, but necessary.

Voting.

<Poco was ejected. Impostors left: 0>

The crewmates cheered in definitely unplanned but perfect unison, as GAME OVER text spread across their visors.

Except the game wasn't over.

Why wasn't the game over?

The Brawlers realised their fate as the text ENTERING ROUND TWO replaced the good news on their screens.

And everything shut down again.