[Framed]

8-Bit and Lou pointed at each other at the exact same time, saying, "YOU DID IT!" This of course turned into a shouting match and they continued framing each other for the next five minutes before he realized that it was physically impossible for Lou to be a suspect.

Because Nita was burnt.

8-Bit panicked. He didn't do it, but his friends might think he did. He was literally the only suspected. Reported Buzz, close to Nita's death.

Lou saw 8-Bit go silent and decided to just report the burnt, mangled dead body.

Damn. This was gonna kill him.

He had made the best possible scenario to be foolishly framed as an impostor, a killer. Even AI could make mistakes sometimes.

As the video call once again started, Lou announced, "It has to be-"

8-Bit braced for his name.

"Amber."

Amber? It suddenly made sense to 8-Bit that the burn marks from Nita's body could only lead to amber. She was literally the only brawler whose weapon was fire.

Amber instantly tried to defend herself. "You guys dont have enough proof! None of us even know what the body looks like so you can't blame this on me."

She was right.

Everyone except Lou skipped, because obviously he voted for Amber. But his vote was rendered useless as the video call simply ended, leaving everyone still alive to finish their tasks.

The impostors still walk the ship.