Chapter 7

Lu Yanyan's boyfriend is also a warm-hearted person. He didn't harbor any hostility toward the handsome young man like some people did. Instead, he took care of him so that he couldn't hear him, and introduced him the layout of the temple in a long memo.

Cisheng knew that this world view was somewhat special, and there were ghosts and ghosts, so some temples kept pace with the times, and there was nothing wrong with having rooms for tourists, and he quickly accepted it.

It's just that no matter how advanced it is, there won't be any entertainment there; the man thought about it, and gave Cisheng a scripture book, and told him that if he was restless at night and had nightmares, he could turn on the light and read for a while.

Cisheng accepted it gratefully, and immediately finished evening class with everyone, and then slowly walked towards the shower room.

The public washroom was very simple, and Ci Sheng didn't mind too much, and finished washing hastily; there was still a faint moisture on his body, and his thin figure was covered under the wide nightgown, making him look very fragile.

A wrung white towel was placed around his white and slender neck, and he stood on tiptoe to put his toothbrush and cup on the upper floor, and finally heaved a sigh of relief, and walked to his bedroom a little sleepily.

He doesn't know how many days he hasn't been able to sleep well, and that thing has been following him like a shadow, whether it's bathing, class, sleeping, even if Cisheng pretends that he doesn't know or can't see it, that guy has to brush something presence.

Ci Sheng casually tore the white towel off his neck and put it aside, he groaned a little, feeling that his whole body was so sore from running around.

...Finally clean.

Cisheng thought in a daze. Originally, he planned to pack some things in the bag before going to sleep, but now that the towel was still in his hand, he couldn't help but fell asleep on the bed... Beside the pillow was a scripture book exuding a faint fragrance of ink

. If you go too far, you can feel an unexpected sense of peace of mind; the ancestral hall is just two steps away from the bedroom, and the faint smell of incense and wood infiltrates the room, just like a bubbling hot spring. The relaxed nerves smoothed out.

The young man slowly closed his eyes.

The slender, crow-black eyelashes fluttered slightly occasionally, and he looked obedient in sleep, his pink lips were only slightly opened, and the tip of his tongue could only be seen when he looked closely.

The air seemed to be stagnant for a moment, and after a while, almost at twelve o'clock in the morning-at midnight, a large cloud of cold and cold black mist rushed over.

In the ancestral hall at the entrance, the benevolent eyebrows look like lowered eyebrows, the golden light around the body dims and dissipates, and the faint incense smell becomes stronger... The black mist that has successfully

internalized the golden light is becoming more and more terrifying, and the imposing Yin Qi is faintly congealed. There is a physical movement, and in the flow and transition, you can see the profile of an indifferent and handsome man.

The black mist enveloped Cisheng like a newborn baby's swaddling clothes.

"He" let out a contented sigh.

On the back of Cisheng's white hand faintly showed a few blue veins, especially the hand that was holding the towel, but in the next second, the black mist played with Cisheng like a prank and let go of the thing in his hand.