Chapter 36

With a "click", the door opened.

    A series of rude movements showed the nervousness and impatience of the crowd, mainly these few people who came to carry the coffin, they were all going to be on the front line. Everyone was sweating profusely, and they seemed to be arguing and making a fuss.

    One person said in a gruff voice: "... I see that the members of the Xiao family are all following behind, running so far, they don't come at all. The celestial master who came up also ran quite a distance. After all, if we rushed to the front, they still didn't come. Tell us not to be afraid."

    "Stop talking..." Another person also stepped forward, "We've arrived at the crematorium, it will be fine after the cremation is over... Hey, do you feel a little cold?" "

    Yes..."

    The voice stopped At the end of the day, a sharp female voice suddenly exploded in their ears, threatening and mocking, and easily frightened the grown men.

    The sound is just too loud.

    Ci Sheng, who was huddled in a corner, finally came out of his groggy state.

    He also didn't know how he could fall asleep in this state.

    When I woke up, I felt my lips were swollen, and the tip of my tongue was painful. I frowned in amazement, and when I reached out to touch it, I felt a lump on my cheek, as if being kissed and chewed by someone, eating a snack.

    The eyes are better, and it doesn't hurt much. And the wound on the leg too.

    Even stranger.

    ...and there is no one around.

    Cisheng could only attribute the strangeness on his face to the fact that he accidentally dropped some heavy object while sleeping, and it hit him. The strange thing about his body was that after a day, his body recovered by itself.

    He let out a small "huh" and sat up by holding the handle next to him, just in time to hear the whispers of the female ghost sisters:

    "Are you awake?"

    "Are you awake, are you not scared?"

    Cisheng's lips were red and his teeth were white, and he said warmly: "...No."

    The female ghost sisters laughed and leaned together in twos and threes and said, "That's good." "

    Hehe, they were scared away."

    Cisheng tilted his head and listened carefully. Look at the movement outside: the few people who were about to come to carry the coffin just now seemed to be frightened, so they ran quickly, and ran to the front of Tianshi and Xiao's family, asking them to come and have a look.

    Ci Sheng still remembered that the female ghosts seemed to be very afraid of the celestial master, so he said, "Should we hide for a while? The celestial master is coming soon." Unexpectedly, the female ghost sisters seemed not as scared as before,

    and They became much happier.

    "This power is too powerful. I feel that my physical body is now a little more condensed." "I couldn't

    even do small things in the first place. Ah, it's great to have power."

    Ci Sheng was stunned, what did they mean by these words? It's... the coffin suddenly became heavier, didn't they make it?