Chapter 29

On the way home, Xiao Wangmian gently stroked Cisheng's lips, biting lightly as if venting, but was afraid that his mouth would break his lips, so he could only dawdle for a while, letting Cisheng grab him The collar sat up.

    Cisheng was still a little dazed, but he was already sober enough, so he asked him vaguely: "...why?

    " It didn't affect him in the slightest to sit on his lap easily.

    After a long while, it seemed that he still felt that his body was too cold. Cisheng shivered physiologically, and muttered proudly, "Get hotter     .

    "

Honestly, the body became a little "hot" for the little ancestor, making Cisheng shrink comfortably and limply.

    He sighed, feeling the smell of alcohol emanating from the little drunk man's body, the little thing couldn't hear, and couldn't see in a daze, and it was twisting around, making a fuss.

    Xiao Wangmian nimbly undid the tie that bound his neckline, and undid the top button, and after taking off his jacket, Cisheng finally stopped moving, and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

    Xiao Wangmian was the only one left grinding his teeth, babbling: "Little rascal, little drunk, little grinder..." He lowered his

    head, trying to keep Cisheng's body still and not being woken up by him, and immediately Lowering his head, he carefully took off his shoes and socks, revealing his clean toes with light pink roundness.

    Xiao Wang reluctantly lifted Ci Sheng up, wrapped him in a blanket and went upstairs directly.

    Looking at his peaceful and lovely sleeping face, Xiao Wangmian was satisfied that it was him. He bent his eyes for a long while, and softly whispered love words in the ear of the inaudible little Nuomizi: "...I love the baby the most.

    "

    ...

    ——— ————————

    After chatting with grandma and asking someone to serve grandma, the two spent a long period of quiet and sweet time.

    Xiao Wangmian is very pestering and just won't let him leave.

    And later, when he went to attend the wedding of Yan Qi and Xiao Feng, Xiao Wangmian learned to be good.

    Before Ci Sheng could speak, Xiao Wangmian took out the invitation letter that Xiao Feng sent to him.

    Ci Sheng stared at him politely and with a smile, Xiao Wangmian directly reached out to change the suit that Ci Sheng was about to wear.

    Cisheng felt that Xiao Wangmian especially liked to buy clothes for himself, and seemed to have extraordinary interest and attention in dressing and dressing himself.

    He suddenly thought of something, frowned and asked Xiao Wangmian: "A long time ago, when I came back on the first day, did you pull my clothes there?" Xiao Wangmian didn't comment, just said

    : "I just want to help you choose clothes, baby."

    Ci said angrily, "You scared me on the first day!"

    Xiao Wang reluctantly wrote down a note with a bit of sweet complaint:

    "Mainly Yes, the baby was out of breath when cleaning the room, and looked so tired; I just wanted to choose the clothes for the baby. Now I leave all these to me, are you happy?" ... What kind of proud snail girl is this