Chapter 17

After hearing Cisheng's words, the housekeeper bathed in Xiao Wangmian's eyes turned pale almost instantly, his lips were blue and purple trembling, and immediately shook his head sharply, denying: "No! Absolutely not. I have always been alone. "

    Cisheng only saw him shaking his head wildly.

    His appearance was too much for three hundred taels of silver here, Cisheng felt a little strange, when he wanted to go over to see what time he said, Xiao Wangmian who was behind him bit his earlobe.

    Cisheng's ears suddenly burned, and the throbbing pain between his eyebrows stopped suddenly, and he didn't even spit out the words he wanted to say in his throat.

    When looking at Cisheng, Xiao Wangmian's cold, venomous snake-like demeanor will also subside and will not scare him at all.

    But when Xiao Wangmian turned his head, there was no expression on his gloomy and pale face, and when he looked at the housekeeper, it made people tremble all over.

    His tone was light: "Go down, don't let him see you."

    The housekeeper lowered his head, replied submissively and cautiously: "I promise to take that child far away, and I promise that you and your wife won't see it."

    Xiao Wangmian let out a "huh", noncommittal.

    After receiving the order, the butler quickly took two steps back, stretched out his hand and greeted the servants serving in the living room to leave together.

    Seeing that the dining room was getting less and less crowded and more and more empty, Ci Sheng broke out of Xiao Wangmian's arms.

    Xiao Wangmian was obviously expressionless, but Ci Sheng saw that he was aggrieved.

    Cisheng then tugged at the corner of his clothes, telling him not to start his hands and feet when he woke up early in the morning, his eyes were moist, and he said "righteously": "I still have something to ask, don't..."

    Xiao Wang Mian made a faint nasal sound from his nasal cavity, and seemed unwilling to let go.

    Cisheng was half an arm's distance away from him, and started to ask, "Didn't I just ask the housekeeper if there was a child with him? What did the housekeeper say? Why is he shaking his head so violently?"

    Xiao Wangmian looked at Cisheng's innocent and curious face, but he was still reluctant to let any of his small demands not be met, so he brought a mobile phone that could communicate with him: "I didn't say anything, he said you remembered it

    wrong ;He shook his head probably because he was afraid that you might not have seen it."

    "Oh..." Cisheng thought for a while, and seemed to have an expression of "I understand".

    He looks like a beautiful kitten meowing to make trouble, and the translucent gemstone eyes staring at people makes it impossible to refuse any of his requests and questions: "Then may I know what he just asked you for?"

    Cisheng was afraid that Xiao Wang would not say anything, so he leaned forward in front of him again, and grabbed his arm eagerly.

    Xiao Wangmian lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on Cisheng's shining pupils, and immediately surrendered: "A person from the Xiao family branch brought friends over to see me today, and there is one thing I want to solve." "What is it?

    " ?”

    Cisheng is so aggressive that people who are spoiled to the point of being held in their hands usually act like a baby, but Xiao Wangmian is willing to tell him patiently.