Chapter 46

Xiao Wangmian said slowly, "Since everyone is here, wouldn't it be impolite not to introduce you?"

    Wu Shanyue obviously hesitated a little, but before he could think about it, he heard footsteps slowly came out of the corner.

    The two people, one in front and the other in the back, were obviously together. The person in front even applauded deliberately, and adjusted his glasses with a smile; She tends to be delicate and pretty, and even has a little resemblance to Cisheng.

    The person in front said, "I've heard your name for a long time. I'm Cheng Qiaoyan, and this is Sun Yiyue. You can call us whatever you want."

    Cisheng heard this, and wanted to turn around, but his movements were suppressed by himself.

    ——Cheng Qiaoyan and Sun Yiyue! It is the protagonist who attacks and suffers two people.

    I didn't expect the system to operate so efficiently. This was not only met on the way to the capital, it was clearly met directly at Wu Shanyue's home.

    Wu Shanyue saw the two people coming out, and a slightly embarrassed smile flashed across his face. Now he felt that Zhu Bajie was not a human being in the mirror, so he could only quickly say: "Sir, are you the one I want to invite?

    " Help me take a look... These two gentlemen are my partners, don't worry, I don't mean to distrust you at all." "

    Hey, the truth is that I have been too worried recently, and the feeling of being unable to sleep at night is really uncomfortable Hurry up..."

    Xiao Wangmian's indifferent eyes fell on him before he finished speaking.

    He immediately had the illusion of being stared at by the abyss, his lips trembled a little, he blinked, and hurried to make up for it.

    "I, I didn't mean to urge you," Wu Shanyue hurriedly added, "Mr. Cheng is mainly going to the capital with me right away - of course you can go with us." Wu Shanyue actually became more flustered the more he said.

    Everyone didn't agree with him.

    Xiao Wangmian glanced at Cheng and Sun quietly with deep eyes, but did not speak, but gently played with the young man's little hand with his slender fingers, as if he thought it was very interesting.

    After a long while, he finally said, "I see you have a lot of bloody cases."

    It seemed that they didn't expect him to be so straightforward. Everyone held their breath and looked at each other.

    Especially Wu Shanyue, his complexion became a little down, but because Xiao Wangmian was telling the truth, he had no way to refute, he just laughed and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

    Sun Yiyue said, "Then I didn't expect that Angkor didn't tell us about this kind of thing, so are you sincere or dishonest in wanting to cooperate?" Cheng Qiaoyan smiled, not like He is a peacemaker, but he looks like a cunning fox: "There is no need for Angkor to hide from us, right? At the beginning, the brothers were willing to join you because you said that there is a very profitable business here."     

Wu Shan Yue groaned in his heart, and hurriedly said: "Then I accidentally did things when I was young. It's not a big deal, it's already been resolved in private. Everyone, don't take it to heart." Ci Sheng's hand unconsciously clenched,  Clutching Xiao Wangmian's fingers, he couldn't help being angry.