Chapter 41

The man's words were pressed step by step, as if he didn't give Cisheng any chance to breathe: "Baby, how was your first husband treating you? Do you want me to be him?" Cisheng wished he could sneer in his heart

    . He was anxious and angry and felt a little bit outrageous...

    What is the situation?

    This mysterious man slapped everyone in the Xiao family and some Wu family members in the face, and immediately took Ci Sheng over inexplicably.

    At the beginning, he said that he was Xiao Wangmian's friend, but in the end he was very active with Ci.

    He is not affected by the barrier at all, is that reasonable?

    The most important thing is that he feels very familiar to Cisheng.

    Cisheng asked him if he was testing himself, but he didn't answer, and still gave the conditions slowly, as if he was tempting Cisheng to be with him.

    Many guesses flashed through Cisheng's mind, and finally he picked out a slightly outrageous but reasonable idea:

    this man is Xiao Wangmian, he may have become a ghost, or he may have some other chance.

    He slapped everyone in the face, but he didn't choose to tell himself——his wife, his real identity.

    Instead, I chose to use another name to test myself and seduce myself.

    So, he is now... Is this my own hobby?

    ah? ?

    Ci Sheng was confused.

    But he intends to play tricks.

    When the man put his hand on his waist again, Cisheng didn't resist.

    He gave a soft, small "Mm", without struggling, but his waist softened a bit, and his limp body fell on the man's hand.

    "Baby, what do you think, is it me or your useless ex-husband?"

    The man is relentless and doesn't change his face when he speaks.

    "I avenged him, so he should pay me a little?"

    Cisheng was silent for a while, then turned his head, although he couldn't see anything clearly, he still pointed his pretty face at Xiao Wangmian, and pretended to hesitate. : "... Is what you said true?"

    "Xiao Pengyu and the others' dream... will it really be reflected in their real life?"

    The man gave a noncommittal "hmm".

    So, the next moment, he saw the young man with pursed lips and watery eyes let out a faint sob, as if his revenge had been avenged, and he felt a little more relaxed.

    Immediately afterwards, Cisheng asked: "...So, what reward do you want?"

    The man seemed to be smiling, and couldn't help saying: "Baby, what do you think?"

    His tone contained some dark desires, as if he wanted to seduce Like a fallen man, follow the temptation:

    "He has only one most precious thing..."

    "...is his beautiful widow."

    Like the ripe honey fruit in the dark, the words that tempt you to fall into the abyss.