First time meeting Stiles

You tried your best to hurry to a table, hoping no one would notice you. Once you got there, you couldn't help but tirelessly sit and stare at Stiles - the boy you were unconditionally and irrevocably in love with.
He was gorgeous and it was beyond your understanding how he was single and no girl wanted to date him.
But then Lydia crossed your mind. He was in love with her, just as much as you were in love with him and it made you sad.
He was talking to his best friend Scott, when he looked over his shoulder at you, making you quickly avert your gaze.
You're not sure what happened after that, but Stiles, actual Stiles in flesh and blood, was sitting at your table that only consisted of you, smiling his face off.
"Hey, " he smiled and you were quiet for a while, before you remembered he was waiting for a reply.
"H-hi," you looked at his table to see Scott smiling towards you both, "What - what are you doing here?"
"I don't know. I mean, I guess I'd come and ask why you're staring at me all the time, " he smirked and you threw your head on the table, on your cheek of course.
"I'm sorry," You lifted your head off the table, "That's so creepy and weird and -" "It's sort of cute, actually. Kind of like you,"
And your breath hitched. As if that didn't almost kill you, he continued, "Would you like to go out sometimes? With me? "
Still without taking a breath, you nodded and Stiles smiled.