Plans

Katsuki:

Shitty Hair hadn't beat him. He'd let him get the upper hand this time because fighting him wasn't worth his time. Yeah! There was no way he'd lose to an extra like that. He was just another pebble in his path – a pebble worth riding his coattails, that's all!

"That's right," Bakugo agreed with his on-screen self, "it was just a lucky shot. There's no way someone like Shitty Hair could ever beat me."

He felt his mind drifting as his body was seized with discomfort between the pain and the numbness from the painkillers. 

"Really!?" Mina said in mock amazement. "And here I thought feeling pain must be beneath Bakugo, unlike us worthless mortals."

His thoughts began to float backward in time showing him a scene from their first semester a little after the USJ.

"What's he doing here?" Tapeface whispered not so subtly. These fuckers decided to go to the mall to 'hang out' and Shitty Hair had badgered him into going. He was about to put the dumbass in his place but he heard Shitty Hair talking back.

"Sero that isn't cool man. Give the guy a chance. He's honestly not that bad"

"You know what, we really need to see what definition of 'bad' Kirishima has in his mind," Ojiro said, "because a person who constantly insults you and uses his quirk as warning shots sounds pretty bad to me."

"Maybe he's just a masochist and gets off on Bakugo's insults," Mineta suggested.

"No, I'm not," Kirishima yelled with a bashful face.

He didn't need his pity. Fuck -Shitty Hair was exactly like Deku, wasn't he? Always looking down on him and acting like he needed their help. Shitty Hair always fucking talked him up to the other extras. He'd seen it as someone finally acknowledging his greatness but after what happened earlier he was looking at another Deku.

"Oh! You must mean the part where Kirishima defeated you," Jiro said, "yeah, no wonder you remembered Midoriya there."

"Shut up!" Bakugo growled at her. "No one asked for your opinion."

Though hadn't Deku spent most of their lives running away from him while Shitty Hair ran towards him.

He slammed his fist into the locker making him jump back, "Ka-Kacchan?" he paled visibly.

"Fucking Deku, you avoiding me now? Think you're better than me?"

"I-It's not like tha-"

He didn't get to finish as he slugged him across the face and got to his usual beating.

Suddenly, Bakugo shuddered as everyone glared at him with disapproval, disgust, and hatred in their eyes.

"Bakugo, you really are a monster," Ochako said with venom in her voice. "No wonder Shigaraki thought you were a good fit for their band of villains."

"Don't you dare lump me with those villain scum!" Bakugo stood up, mini explosions popping in his hands.

"Sure, Bakugo, you might not be a villain, but stop pretending to be a hero," Momo replied with a hard stare.

"That's it, Ponytail, now--"

"Bakugo, sit down," Aizawa said as he activated his quirk.

"But--"

"No 'ifs' and 'buts.' Just sit down in your seat," Aizawa said sternly, and Bakugo sat down.