Chapter 6-Cracks

This was rushed ok;--;
Also all spelling errors will be fixed

///Monday///

~Tails's POV~

We were in Ms.Taylor's class handing in our assignments,after she collected all the assignments she left the class for her daily 10 minute smoke break so everyone began talking and using their phones Sonic and Knuckles were arguing about who's the better soccer player so i didn't wanna get involved with that,i looked to my right and saw Shadow just staring at the floor it looks like something is bothering him

Tails"Hey Shadow...are you ok?"

Shadow"...Huh? What? Oh h-hey Tails"

Tails"Is something wrong? You know i'm your friend too you can tell me if something is bothering you"

Shadow"I-I don't really wanna talk about it...well we can talk during lunch ok?"

Tails"Ok but if you really don't want to then it's ok i wouldn't force you to tell me"

Shadow"No,no i do maybe talking about it well help"

I gave him a warm smile and that's Sonic came over i immediately saw Shadow's face light up but i thought nothing of it

~Shadow's POV~

So Sonic just came up to me and i had to stop myself from staring in his beautiful green eyes,i never knew it was possible for someone to be that cute

Sonic"Hey Shads"

Shadow"O-Oh hey Sonic what's up"

Sonic"Do you wanna go to park after school?"

Shadow"Oh sure i'd loved to"

Sonic"Oh ok great!"

Ms.Taylor"I'm back bitches so shut the hell up!!!"

///At lunch///

After i got me tray of delicious yet nutritious food i saw Tails standing by the door signaling me to come with him,i quickly walked over to him and followed him into an empty classroom and he locked the door behind me since the key was already in the lock

Tails"Ok we're alone now,now what's been bothering you?"

Shadow"Wait let me just finish my food real quick"

Tails"Seriously dude weren't you all sad and shit in class?"

Shadow"Yeah and i still am but that was until i spoke to Sonic"

Tails"What does Sonic gotta do with this?"

Shadow"Let me just finish eating bro like i didn't eat anything this morning i'm starving!"

Tails"...Fine"

///10 minutes later\\\

Shadow"Like damn that was good"

Tails"Ok can we talk now?"

Shadow"Huh oh yeah"

Shadow"*Sigh* Well i think you need to know that i-i kinda like Sonic..."

Tails"Wait you like him?!"

Shadow"Yeah and he just makes me feel so much better and helps me to forget about..."

Tails"Forget about what?"

Shadow"How i just feel so worthless and how i've been suicidal for the past 3 months i often cut my wrists and thighs that's the main reason i was bullying Sonic i liked getting his attention"

Tails"Woah i-i so sorry also don't take this the wrong way but why haven't you killed yourself if you've been suicidal?"

Shadow"My grandpa,he has no one else who can take care of him and my grandma passed away late last year and he hasn't processed her death yet so if been finding way to cope like listening to music and writing in my dairy and it's been helping until recently..."

Tails"What happened?"

I didn't answer him all could do was sitting there while tears began flowing down my cheeks Tails then hugged me,after awhile of silence i finally was able to speak

Shadow"Ok...so it kinda started when i was 10 years old,my mother would always get mad at me when ever i made a mistake *sniff* she often called me worthless and just how she wishes i wasn't her child,luckily i had my dad he gave me the love my mom never did"

Tails"But then he left right?"

Shadow"Yeah about a 3 years ago he had a huge fight with my mom and then he packed his stuff and left"

Tails"H-How did you end up living with your grandpa?"

Shadow"My mom kicked me out the year after me that dad left us and said that she wanted nothing to do with me so i went to my grandpa's house and he toke me in,after that i was insecure about a lot of things and those insecurities turn into self hate,i hated myself back then and i still kinda do...but Sonic makes me feel like i'm actually special"

Tails"I'm sorry you had to go through that...but don't you think it would be best if you got help i'm just worried that if you and Sonic break up that you probably hurt yourself or worse"

Shadow"What no i don't need help yeah i still cut myself when the voices in my head get too loud but Soni-"

Tails"Shadow! Sonic can't help you recover from your semi-depression he isn't some kind of cure! Look i know a really good therapist maybe she can help you besides you should love Sonic for him not because he help you to feel better about yourself! Please just at least give her a chance but don't do it for me or Sonic do it for yourself so that you can finally be at peace with yourself!"

Shadow"Ok fine i-i'll give it a go...but only 'cause it i think it would help me a lot"

Tails"Good i'll see when i can make appointment for you also Shadow just know i'm doing because i care about you,your my friend and i don't wanna see you going through this,this dark void in your life"

Ring Ring Ring

Shadow"That's the bell we should get going"

Word count:1031