Fifteen

~15~

How long had it been now? How long since the war had started and everything went downhill? Weeks? Months? Years? Yet all Jimin could think about when he opened his eyes was that he didn't want to be anywhere else. Wrapped up in Jungkook's arms, warm and cozy, he felt like he was at home. More so than he'd ever felt anywhere else.

Jimin tried to sit up but it just earned a grumble from Jungkook followed by the Alpha tightening his arms. It earned a giggle from Jimin as he tried to turn around to face the Alpha. He booped the fluffy-haired man on the nose, causing an absolutely adorable nose scrunch to follow.

"Good morning, Alpha," Jimin whispered, a smile already adorning his face.

"Mmmm," Jungkook said as he buried his face further into Jimin's neck. "Smell good," he mumbled out, the soft puffs of breaths leaving goosebumps on Jimin's sensitive skin. It wasn't helping that he could feel his dried slick and Jungkook's cum still stained on his body with every move he made, but it also brought a smile to him when he felt Jungkook's seed shifting inside of him.

He nuzzled Jungkook's cheek, basking in the morning praise. "I think it's time for a shower," he said with a huff, nudging Jungkook's legs with his own.

"Nah uh," Jungkook whined as he rolled over onto his back to stretch. However, the Alpha sat up, the sheets falling to pool around his waist and show off his delectable body. If Jimin hadn't already spent most of his energy fucking himself on Jungkook's cock, he would definitely be making a move to do so.

When Jungkook turned to look at the Omega, a soft smile graced his face. "You're so beautiful," he murmured. A light blush settled over Jimin's cheeks, biting his lip to try and hide the giant smile that was threatening to overcome his face.

A quiet knock on the door alerted the two lovebirds that they weren't alone anymore, getting up quickly to throw on some clothes before heading to the door.

"Oh good, you're both alive!" Tae shouted as they opened the door. "Listen, I know that y'all reek of each other right now, and whew! It is strong! But I need to have a little talk with Jimin about something. Do you mind if I steal him away, Kookie?"

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you insist," he replied, waving the two Omegas away. After he shut the door behind them, Jimin narrowed his eyes at Tae. "You couldn't have waited until I had showered?"

Tae shook his head, pulling him along the hallway. "No, because we need to see Yoongi."

"What? Why? Is there something wrong?"

The two had stopped outside the infirmary. Tae letting go of Jimin to face him.

"I wanted you to have a safe space to talk," he said, his cheeks turning pink. "Jimin, Jungkook went into rut the moment he saw you in that bed. And I'm not sure if you remember, but when that happens with an Omega in heat, there's rarely a chance where the Omega comes out not pregnant."

Jimin bit his lip, his hands coming up to wrap protectively around his stomach. "Oh."

"Yeah. I wanted you to be able to talk with Yoongi about whether or not you'd want to keep the baby. I know that times are tough right now and it wouldn't be an easy feat to bring a pup into this world. I wanted to let you know that you have options."

"Do you think Jungkook knows? About me possibly being pregnant?"

Tae shrugged. "I don't know. But you have time to think about this, okay? There's no need to rush."

Jimin grabbed Tae's hand, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you, Tae. I'm gonna keep it. I know that it's not the greatest timing, but it will give us all another reason to keep fighting."