⋆✧❀𝓝𝓸 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓮, 𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓻. ❀✧⋆

(Cartman P.O.V)

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, "I was on my way to world dominance if only I could get to be the king I would have ruled the world", I was walking to the base where my slaves were working. I was mad about that poor piece of crap beating the shit outta me... "He will pay."

I walked slowly dramatically to the entrance to my beautiful base.

"Hey sweetie, mama made you some cupcakes!" My mother said.

"Whatever mom, I'm going to my beautiful base."

"Ok honey, be careful back there, they been working really hard!" my mother said, ugh, what a bitch.

"Yeah, yeah, they sure been." I exclaimed in sarcasm. Those don't know anything from my experience.

I opened the backyard door hardly, so they know I'm mad. I'm a genius.

Token was talking with Feldspar (Craig) near the battle Arena.

Jimmy was just there, chilling I guess, he thinks he's funny, quite stupid.

I walked to the center of the base roughly, making my slaves notice me already.

Feldspar noticed me first, and he only looked at me to flip me off, he's so stupid, thinking that he's kewl. I'm kewl, not him. He stoobid.

Token was actually the coolest of them all, he's rich, and black, and I sometimes take his money when he is distracted... PFFT! How could that be!? He is so stoobid.

"Ahem, well, you might know about the truce we have been talking about three hours ago." I said, gathering them all around me.

"They didn't want a truce, right?" Feldspar said, of course he would, he is such a dick.

"Of course not! Those FAGS are sooo stoobid." I exclaimed, knowing damn well that Craig in that instant would flip me off.

"Hey, my "FRIEND" is in the other group, and he's "not" a FAG." Craig said stupidly, that sounded sooo gay.

"Shut up FAG, you are only saying that since you like him and wanna fuck his ass so bad." - I said, he just flipped me off again and looked away. I win.

"Anyways, as I was saying, the motherfuckers didn't respect my authoritah."

"What should we do now?" Token said stupidly, what a dumbass.

"I DON'T KNOW TOKEN, WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING BLACK ASS UP FOR A GODDAMN SECOND." I said, I'm so polite to black people these days. Token just looked at me with a straight face and rolled his eyes. He's so disrespectful.

"I want revenge." I said that with a dramatic tone to make them nervous. I know they all were.

"Ok, and?" Feldspar dared to look at me again, damn he was just pathetic at this point. Thinking he can just disrespect me and my authoritah like that.

"We are going to attack "Princess" Kenny's kingdom." I looked at them with a straight (Not gay.) face, they were so scared.

"What." Token and Feldspar said.

"..." New kid just stayed silent, as usual... Douchebag. I think he's retarded.

"Yes, you all heared me right, WE are going TO ATTACK Princess Kenny's FUCKING KINGDOM." Those losers won't see it coming.

Feldspar just looked at me, with some kind of anger in his eyes, such a FAG. He looks at me too much, he must love me hella yes I'm so hot.

Token just stays quiet, it's something on his mind? I don't really care about what he's thinking tho, he must think I'm really hot too.

"We'll finish them for once."