+81 638** *****
infiltrate, FHTH, report

Sakura left the message on seen, pocketing her phone back and started walking again whistling, her hands in her pockets as she crossed the road.

What kind of code do I have to crack now, Madam president.

Sakura felt her ears buzz as she took off, zipping past citizens who watched her in shock and awe. She felt the air around her buzz, she expanded her quirk upto 130m feeling the movement more than before.

Bad day to wear sweatpants, really.

"I will become the man who slays the culprit! I will weed him out! Emissary of the dark lord! Show yourself"The old man in the air yelled out throwing the big ball of glass he had sucked from the nearby buildings.

The giant ball making its way down towards the unguarded citizen, but before it could hit anyone a fireball hit the ball breaking it and buring it to the ground. The broken glass did not hurt anyone as the fireball consumed the pieces and vanished into thin air.

The redhead landed right in front of the old man who watched her with big beady eyes, extremely scared.

"Hmm you can manipulate glass, it's a nice quirk, you've got an impressive control over your power, but really I dont understand what you're trying to achieve here, but you can stop trying now"she spoke up boldly as fire that enveloped her whole body starting burning the old man.

Sakura floated in the air with a slight smirk on her face, she watched as the man fled away into the a small alleyway.

"Phoenix can you handle it!?"A police officer yelled as she nodded going after the man who had tried escaping her. It's no use, you cannot escape oldie,she smirked feeling the buzzing again and following the air vibrations.

As she neared the end of the alley she felt more presence surrounding her. Oh so he had partners.

From the corner of her eyes she saw two men standing on her left ready to capture as she summoned a protection barrier, the ropes cutting through as she landed right on top of the man.

"Where will you go now huh?"she pushed his head further down on the road making him choke. She turned around watching a few kids and the birdman she had met a fewdays ago.

She looked up seeing Endeavour standing behind her with a glare on his face, she looked at him and smiled innocently as the police officers approached the group.

"Sorry kids, but I was faster, I thought Endeavour-san was in trouble but looks like Ms Phoenix got the man first."Hawks smiled looking at the kids who had arrived trying to save their mentor then back at the two redhead heros who looked at each oher.

"I did not need your help"Endeavour mumbled as he took the man away from Sakura, she backed away watching the officers and Endeavour handcuff the villian.

"It did seem like it, right shoto?"Hawks smiled at the two toned boy who tilted his head in response.

Sakura turned towards the commotion, watching the men who tried capturing her being arrested as well.

"We were only following Starservant's orders!"

The old man and his partners screamed to be let go. The man made an eye contact with Sakura. He tried pointing his figers but was unable because of being restrained.

"You're too cocky for your own good! it'll take you down one day! and that other hero, that man is the real culprit!"he yelled looking at Sakura then at Endeavour who frowned.

Sakura looked at the redhead man in thought then back at the villian merely tilting her head in response making him yell in exasperation.

"We'll handle from here Phoenix and Endeavour!"a hero smiled looking at both of them beating his fist against his chest. Both of the nodded watching them being carried away to the car.