三十七

"The gps lost his location!" All might accelarated his car as he looked outside watching as a bomb slowly landed on his window and blasting near the car.

"The boy in the green outfit....I'm taking you with me"a distorted voice came out of the bullet that shot midoriya's phone. He looked at it startled and alerted.

"This isn't a coincidence. She's after me."Midoriya mumbled under his breath, his eyes still locked on the device. One is finally here...an escapee with ties to him!

"If you behave, I can let you keep your limbs intact or not..."

An assasin sent by All For One. Midoriya thought back to when Hawks debriefed him about how shigaraki now that he lost his vitality can no longer go after him hence All For One will send high end skilled supervillians to capture him alive. Especially the ones who were once locked up in Tartarus.

Now that the Tartarus has been breached nd the supervillains escaped villains will go after him on the orders of All For One.

"is that her?'Midoriya looked at the lady standing on the other rooftop, twirling her hair and breaking them off as it changed into bullet as she inserted it into the ammunition petruding from her arm.

Hawks's Predecessor.

"You moved"

Midoriya felt a buzz as he jumped up in the air right before the bullet struck where he was standing earlier. His whips helping him fly from one building to another as he kept his eyes strained on the assasin.

"That's her! the former pro hero serving directly under the commission, Lady Nagant!"

The woman raised her arms in the air ready to aim the gun towards midoriya. "The secret comm device is shot, All might and Hawks should've noticed by now, but I have no way of telling them that I've run into Lady Nagant. They could be sniped when they come here. what should I do now?"

Midoriya flew around using his blackwhips, "The original plan was to get away."

"You don't really have a choice here."Lady Nagant murmered looking the hero running around. Midoriya felt a buzz again as he jumped using his whip as the bullet buzzed past him, barely missing him.

"You're strong, no wonder All For One wants you so badly!"

She shot one more bullet hitting midoriya as he tried stopping the bullet, as the force psuhed him down towards the ground. "She's about 1km away. The range of her shots is 3km, rather than running away to get out of her shooting range, I should close in!"

Midoriya twisted himself pushing his foot on the wall of the building and accelarating his force and jumping towards the female assasin. Lady nagant grumbled, her gun vanishing into thin air from her arms,"it's the first time someone withstood both my shots."

She turned away looking at Overhaul, and dumping him inside a room as he was mumbling away about his father.

All Might swerved his car around barely noticing the villians approaching him,"Those aren't common bandits, they are after my life. They are trying to isolate me from young midoriya."

Allmight jumped out of the car as two blazing snipes blasted the car away as he informed Hawks team about the villians.

"Move aside. That guy has carried more burdens than I've ever had, because of me."

Back at the abandoned building midoriya jumped around missing lady nagant's bullets by an inch trying his best to approach the assasin. "In that case, Sixth! Full Blast!"

Purple bomb blasted all around the area smoke covered the building up till the skies. Lady nagant looked around trying to decipher if it was yet another quirk or not. Her vision slightly blurry due to rain as well as the smoke.

She tried sniping where ever she sensed the hero was standing on a rooftop away from her view. The bullets slowly started to slow midoriya down as they started hitting him. He kept extending his legs to store the energy to keep his body from injuries.

He saw as the bullet neared Overhaul who was screaming standing on the rooftop as a bait to lure in midoriya. He reached him at perfect time as the bullet grazed them as midoriya pushed kai and himself down on the ground of the rooftop.

"Impossible! He's too fast, faster than the bullet- it's not possible!"

Midoriya shifted all his energy to his only moving leg as he flung himself in the air ready to attack as lady nagant shot him one more. "Manchester Smash!"

The barrel broke as lady nagant barely missed the attack from midoriya. "It's over lady nagant!" Lady nagant let herself fall reminiscing how she joined the heroes but eventually the evils of the society got to her.

Midoriya flew down grabbing her falling bloodied hand. "If you were really serving All For One, you could have shot through my waist with the first shot. You also know darkness all too well. You should know where to find the light in the future. Please join us and fight. You still have a hero's heart!"

"There really is nothing that can stop you right....Midoriya Izuku, You really are...."

Midoriya gasped as he saw cracks appearing on lady nagant's skin. Bright light blinded him as a huge blast occuered very next second. Lady nagant's burnt body falls down at high speed before midoriya could reach her from where he flew away due to the blast.

Hundreds of feathers fly towards her falling body as Hawks flies holding her body closely to his. "Don't die on me just yet senpai!"

"Hawks!"

"Deku! we got all might's report! Sorry we couldn't come sooner, rain slows me down sometimes. what's the situation" Endeavour nears midoroya. His flames flickering slightly in the dark light.

"Where's nagant and the villiian?"

"Chisaki is on the rooftop of that building!"

"Eeee- endeavour-san I'm not strong enough to fly just yet!"Hawks screeched. Hawks felt his body sling over hitting a building slightly as he looks above as midoriya wrapped his blackwhip around him.

"I'm too exhausted I can't hold both of them"midoriya mumbled his arms and legs trembling. "Hawks! She exploded but it didn't seem like it was her doing! Lady nagant got a new quirk from All For One! he has to have done something to her back then!"midoriya screamed as all three of them started falling.

Hawks looked back down to the woman in his arms,"I am Hawks, your successor! I didn't expect you to work as all for one's hired gun. I know about your past. you should've realized it after this fight! it's too soon to give up! please tell me what you know. Pass down the hope senpai. don't die as an expended pawn! you're a hero, lady nagant!"

Lady flicked her eyes open very slowly looking at hawks still questioning how do they still have the fire to fight in them after everything."I was given....two months! In haibori woods, there's a mansion....i was ordered to deliver the boy there..."

Hawks stumbled falling on the ground as he somehow lowered her on the ground. "I wasn't the only one. He contacted other assasins. My successor...my heart couldn't take it anymore back then. How can you all still look so full of hope?"

"Well I have someone to support me and love me, I'm just waiting for her....now...and I'm an optimist you know"

💌
Don't worry sakura will eventually wake up.....just not now🤸🏻‍♀️

Don't forget to vote and comment