Your well wisher?

She let out a scream once again shaking her head violently sobbing.

"Mom...please save me...d-dad"she whimpered holding her chest gasping for air. "D-dad pl-please where...are you, I-i need you"she hiccuped muttering words in hysteria.

"YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOU BOTH, WHERE ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU NOT HERE! WHY WHY!"She beat her own chest with her hands sobbing slumping on the floor completely.

Kenji had heard the bang and the shouts, he tried his best to get inside the room but the giant doors weren't opening."Open this door right now!"he desparately shouted as the other sidekicks helped him.

Kenji was scared of Sakura but he was mostly scared for her. What she might do to herself. He knew about the letters, he told her not to read those. The first time he had read those, he had nightmares. He could only imagine how bad it must be for his best friend.

He also knew no one knows about the letters, he knew Sakura forced herself to read those letters, to make herself stronger, at least that's what she told him. But there was no way he would let her.

The huge door opened with a bang as everyone gasped seeing the hero on the floor unconscious.

"Call the ambulance right now!"

The people around and in the hospital were in shock to see a bunch of heros running around the corridors like a bunch of kids in a supermarket

"Hime Sakura!"Aizawa mumbled looking athe receptionist who looked at the rugged man, flustered. She looked at the man with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Please ogle him at some other time! tell us the room number Hime Sakura is in!"Allmight yelled pointed his fingers at the shocked receptionist.

"Y-yes I'm sorry, she's in room 263, third floor"she spoke up looking at the computer screen then at the people all over the reception table. All of them ran pushing past each orher completely ignoring everyone else.

"I wonder who she is, having all the heros worried about her?"the reception pouted looking at the other nurse that had come out after hearing the commotion.

"You didn't know? Apparently Phoenix is admitted here for some reason, must be her"one of them shrugged.

"Sakura!"everyone yelled reaching the floor which was secluded from the other levels. The doctor came out of the room after examining the american hero.

"Kenji!"

The man looked towards the direction where the screech had come from, and saw almost if not more than fifteen heros running towards him almost ready to bulldozer their way in the room.

"Oh- OH MY GOD STOP!"he waved his hands in the air stopping everyone right outside the room and shushing them giving them stern lok.

"Keep it down, She's sleeping"kenji muttered his finger on his lips.