2.3

Amara"Tej's garage is ridiculous

Amara
"Tej's garage is ridiculous. He has everything. Snap-on tools. These lifts are new. They're only a couple of months old" Matt and I subtly smiled at one another. Before we came to Barstow we had been living with Tej in Miami" Jimmy. What's up, man?" "What's up, Bullitt?" Brian said doing his Bro hand shake before pointing towards us.

"Jimmy meet Amara and Mathew Toretto, Aiden Herrera and that's Rome there. Do me a favour. When you get a second, I want you to check out the Evo, Spyder. Chevrolet Chevelle, Plymouth Hemi Cuda and the Ford Mustang Boss" he said pointing to our cars "Where'd you get all these cars" "It's a long story" Brian chuckled "I got you, man" "Thanks, Jimmy" I sent Jimmy a wink and he chuckled knowing what it was about.

"It's so hot and humid, I can't even wear drawers" "Tell me about it" Brian and Rome whined util he looked out at the water "Look at all this potential out here" Brian chuckled. We walked over to Tej who was yelling into a megaphone "Tej Parker? This is Roman Pearce and this is-" "Amara! Matt" Tej smiled getting up to give us a hug "hey Tej, you missed us?" he chuckled "you wouldn't believe it. You guys were my best racers!" he said slinging his arms around our shoulders.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other?" Brian said confused "we stayed with Tej before we moved to Barstow and met Roman" he nodded before turning to Roman "Basically, he's the man to know in Miami. Has his finger in everything. It's just the way it is" he said before turning to Suki "what's goin' on Suki?"

"What's up baby?" "How you doing?" "I'm Good. How you doin'" "What's this?" I asked looking at her drawing "hey girl!" she yelled pulling me into a hug before showing us what she was doing "What's the latest?" "It's a work in progress. It's not finished" I smiled nodding my head "That's some artistic shit. You got talent" Roman commented.

"That's how they do it out here?" "Every day" "That's crazy" we walked over to Tej who now was counting his winnings "I see you're about your money, homey. You race, too?" "No, man. I hit a wall doing like a buck 20 a couple years ago. Ever since then, I've just been organizing and collecting" I chuckled, remembering the day he crashed "hey Tej Check it out. He'll be in town a while. Can he use that cot?"

 Can he use that cot?"