7.2

AidenLily and Matt had shown up a couple days ago asking for a place to stay

Aiden
Lily and Matt had shown up a couple days ago asking for a place to stay. After they settled in Lily told me what happened and that they needed to find themselves with out people who just wanted the old them back. I was sitting on the couch when Lily walked over with a look on her face. One of those conflicting looks.

"don't worry babes. Everything will be alright" I said pulling her down into my lap "your right" suddenly the door was slammed open "Lily! Matt!" Wesley yelled running in. Lily and I stood up "what's wrong wess?" "Dom and Letty's house! It was blown up!" my eyes widened "What!?" "come on Lils. Lets go look for them"

We headed to the house to see it in shambles. Wood was still burning and the only thing left standing was the shed in the back yard "where are they Aiden? She said turning to hug me so she didn't have to look at the wreckage "I don't know my love...but we'll find them, I promise you that" I might not like Dom but I knew I would have to get along with him for Lily's sake.

but we'll find them, I promise you that" I might not like Dom but I knew I would have to get along with him for Lily's sake

BrianDom walked over to the coffin and photo and placed Han's photo of Gisele next to his "They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die

Brian
Dom walked over to the coffin and photo and placed Han's photo of Gisele next to his "They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die. But he put you in these graves. So now I'll do the same to him" he said before walking off "I can't do no more funerals. First Han and Gisele. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people. We're being hunted" Rome said.