6.4

With Gisele, Han, Roman and Riley

Lily
Dad had sent Michelangelo, Ivory, Jah and I to silence Firuz after he called dad only to hear Toretto's team with him. I we all got out of the car and Michelangelo and I walked over to the side as Jah and Ivory lifted AKS-74U rifles. They shot at the window. After a few minutes they stopped to see if they were dead but instead we were shot at.

I ducked and grabbed Michelangelo's hand, pulling him over to a wall as I pulled out Makarov PM and shot at the red head. Supposedly she's supposed to be dad's girl but if she's gonna shoot us like this. She'll be a dead girl. Michelangelo and I slowly crept around but the red head noticed us so we ran down a tunnel.

We came to a fenced door going into the subway "Move!" Mikey kicked the door before grabbing my hand and yanking me through. I could hear running footsteps behind us. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Riley running after us. I stopped and turned, lifting my leg and kicking Riley in the stomach before looking at Mikey "Go. I'll catch up" he hesitated "Go" "if your not at the next station in 20 minutes I'm coming for you" he kissed my forehead before running off.

I turned to look at Riley before running toward the staircase but she grabbed me and pushed me into the wall. I tried pushing her off me but she just punched my face. She grabbed my arm out and grabbed her handcuffs. I swung my other fist and punched her leg which made her falter, giving me enough time to headbutt her.

I kicked her stomach which made her move back but she but before I could run she kicked me in the same place which made me hunch over. I stood up only for her to roundhouse kick me into the tiled wall. I turned my head just in time to see her getting ready to break my spine so I rolled on the wall and moved out of the way.

I looked down at thee handcuffs before swinging them up so my fingers were sitting inside the cuff before lifting my arms to sit by my head. I swung but she dodged both times before punching me in the face and pulling my body in to knee me in the stomach. She went to knee me again but I grabbed her knee and swung her to the wall next to the stairs. We both swung at each other, some landing on each other, other times missing.