6.1

BrianDom and I drove down the path heading closer to the church hospital as quick as we could after finding out Mia was giving birth to our son

Brian
Dom and I drove down the path heading closer to the church hospital as quick as we could after finding out Mia was giving birth to our son. When we pulled up a couple Nuns came out "Señor O'Conner, señor O'Conner!" I didn't really understand what they were saying but thankfully Letty came out. She said something in Spanish before turning to me "It's okay, you're just in time"

I nodded and walked towards the hallway when Dom spoke up "You're going to be a great father, Brian" "What makes you so sure?" "Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't" I chuckled and started to walk again when Dom spoke up once more "Brian. Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done" I nodded with a smile before running to the room that Mia was in labour in.

Hobbs
"Special Agent Hobbs?" a red headed woman dressed in military clothes said as I got out of the car "Riley Hicks. I read your file. Top of your class at FLETC. Cairo, Tunis. Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan. Hell, if you're half as good as you are on paper, we're going to get along just fine" I said as we walked towards what was left of our earlier mission.

"A Russian military caravan attacked, satellite component stolen. Cars just came out of nowhere. Six hospitalized, a dozen vehicles destroyed. All that in under 90 seconds, in and out" "This is world-class" "Job this good, there's only one crew in the world" "who could get this done...How the hell did that get up there?" I looked up at a building to see half a car hanging out "They caught one" "Where?" we walked through Interpol "I got you five minutes with them" "I only need two"

I walked in and came face to face with a teenage girl probably eighteen at most "who are you?" "That's not your concern" "I want your boss. Where's Shaw?" "Not here" she smirked "look kid your in with the wrong crowd. I can help you get out but you have to tell me where Shaw is" "sorry but I don't talk to cops" she said leaning her chin on her connected hands with a smile.

"Look kid I don't have a lot of patience. So tell me where Shaw is" she shook her head leaning back and crossed her right leg over her left. Suddenly a cop walked "this is all we could find on her" I opened the file "Lilian Shaw" I looked up at her but she had a smirk on her face "eighteen years old with a very high murder count" "why did your father let you get caught?" she chuckled "who said you caught me?" I looked at her confused "other than you sitting in this room right now I would say you've been caught"

She leaned in with a smirk "Honey...I'm just a distraction" before I knew it she grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my head against the table before getting up and running out of the interrogation room. I ran to the doorway "Stop her!!"

Lily
I ran down a hallway looking for my best exit. A group of cops came at me so I grabbed my hidden gun and shot each one in the head before running to the elevator. When the doors opened I stepped inside and pressed the top floor before running out and heading to the stairs. I ran down a level before looking up to see cops running up the stairs. I chuckled but then I saw Hobbs.