2.5

AmaraWhen we got back to the garage everyone headed inside except Aiden and I "Baby I'm scared

Amara
When we got back to the garage everyone headed inside except Aiden and I "Baby I'm scared...that something might happen tonight when we do the job" "don't worry Mama. We're in this together and you know that I'll protect you till the day I die" I a small smile appeared on my face "to the world your one person but to me, you're the world" he said before kissing my temple "I love you" I looked up with a smile "I love you too" he chuckled softly placing his lips on mine.

"come on lets head inside" he said breaking the kiss and wrapping his arm around my waist "Jimmy, how're you gonna pay me back if you keep losing to Tej like that?" I chuckled hearing Brian's comment "he still owes me money first" Brian smiled at me and shook his head "I'm going to crash, Tej. I'll catch you tomorrow"

We followed the two out to the boat "you better be careful when you go for the job" Roman said hugging all of us. "be careful. I don't wanna have to tell Dom you two died because of me" Brian whispered Matt and I into a hug. we noddded letting go.

We got into our cars "see you once the job is done" they both nodded. We made our way to Verone's house. When we arrived Verone was standing out front "so what's this job we're doing? I asked  getting out and leaning against my car "Money. I have cash that I want separately taken" his henchmen put three bags each in our cars "I know you won't betray me because you don't want your friends to get hurt so get it to this location" he handed us GPS's with a location set in it "otherwise your friends might just disappear"

We got into our cars and set the location. We got on the road but instead of heading to Verone's location we headed towards the garage that Brian and Roman had organised to switch cars in. Same went for our cars, we'd swap to my dodge charger and the cars that I won and hide the money saying we were carrying was drugs. I had a huge stash from a guy who wanted me to hide 'em but he died before getting them.

"you ready for this baby" Aiden asked leaning on my window "ready as I'll ever be" I smiled as he kissed me "ride or die hot stuff" I said breaking the kiss, he chuckled kissing my temple "ride or die piccola" he said before moving to his own car "OK!!! LET'S GO! GO!! GO!!!" trucks drove out first, being our barricade for the cops before the rest of us started driving out "Yeah, man!" Roman's voice rung out on the walkie talkie. I chuckled at his excitement "good luck Brian!" I yelled into the walkie talkie.

Brian
"Yo, let's break" "Yeah!" I watched in the rear view as Tej and Suki headed the opposite direction in our cars and Matt, Amara and Aiden going in another direction while their cars followed ours with the fake bags "Yeah! That's some driving for your ass, baby!" bald guy said shaking my shoulder.

"good luck Brian" Amara's voice came through the walkie talkie. I smiled while calling Tej "Hey, Tej, thanks a lot, bro You're clutch. I owe you big time" "Yeah, Brian, you really do owe me. You really do...Us. Suki says you owe us, all right?" I chuckled and hung up