2.1

Third

Third

"Yo, Jimmy. Give me the status. Tell me we good" a tanned black man said into his flip phone "You got it, man" "Beautiful. It's gonna be an all-timer tonight. All right, fire them up! We go live in five! It's time for ignition and straight automobile pimping." "Girl!" "Sorry! My bad!" "All right, ladies! We're good" the tanned man walked over to a group that were waiting by their cars "Come on, Tej! Let's get this race going!"

"Wait a second, man. You cats are first wave. Where's your fourth at?" Tej the tanned man asked "It was Joaquin, but he had to work the graveyard shift" "What? Graveyard shift, man." "Why don't you run with us, Tej? "Hell, I'm not running with y'all. I tell you, either you find a fourth or you don't race. How about that?" "We should find two, so we don't have to roll with skirt here"

"Whoa, wait a second. Why don't I find you a fourth and we settle this on the streets?" "Bring him on. "Anybody I want, No matter who it is?" they nodded so Tej pulled out his phone.

???: "Yeah?"

Tej: "Yeah, man. You want to race tonight?"

???: "I could use the money"

Tej: "You got four minutes"

???: "I'll be there"

"The race starts in four minutes" Tej said letting them disperse to do their own thing "All right, girls, let's do this" "You think you'll win, baby?" "What do you think?" "You better. We got rent to pay" "I know this" I'll get you when you get a car worth racing" "There's our fourth" "Shit. It's Brian"

"What's up, Tej?" Brian said getting out of his Nissan Skyline R34 GTR "What's happening, dude? Thanks for the invite" Tej leaned over to whisper to Brian "No problem at all, man. Just remember me when you wax, all right?" Brian nodded before turning to look at the group of drivers.

"they got deep pockets?" "Real deep" "What's up, Suki?" "What's up, Bullitt?" "What do you say we kick it a nickel?" "Nobody mentioned raising stakes" "If that's the case, ask these nice people...to back off the line so you can go home"

"Okay. $3,500" "$3,500?" "Either that or you can go home, bruh" "It's all there" "Better be" Tej said before walking over to Suki "Damn, Suki, when are you going to pop my clutch?" "As soon as you get the right set of tools" she smirked at him as Tej pushed off her car "All right. All right, back up. Let's go. Back y'all asses up! Back up before you turn into barbecue around here. It's not a game. This is serious.

All right, back up. Get off the street. Let's go. Back it up. Everybody keep your heads real clear, all right? 'Cause I got a surprise for y'all this evening" the cars lined up next to one another "Go, Slap Jack! Go, baby! I got this. Ready? Go!" and the cars were off.