Tyler Breeze

You waited patiently as Tyler made his way up the ramp. The audience booed him as he celebrated his victory with a selfie and observed himself vainly. Gosh, sometimes you hated his character, but he pulled it off real well.

The other divas crowded around you, laughing loudly and teasing you playfully. You and Tyler weren't a 'thing,' but the others constantly told you that you two flirted all the time and were practically dating. You did your best to wave them off, but it still remained in your mind.

"So are you going on a date with him tonight?" Becky Lynch asked jokingly.

"Oh, be quiet," you replied.

"Come on," Summer Rae chimed in, "You guys are always by each others' sides. No one can separate you two."

They continued talking while you walked over to the curtain that leads to the ramp. Smiling, you met Tyler with a hug.

"Hey," he said, "Best thing after a match is that I get to see you."

"Yeah," you blushed, "You looked great out there."

"When don't I?" he joked while pulling away from the hug, "I'm going to the locker room real quick to change." he paused, "Wanna join?" he said with a smile.

You blushed again, you had to admit, you really wanted to, but... "No, I'm fine."

He smiled once more, "Whatever. I'll see you when I get out."

You watched as he walked away. Your eyes wandered downward as he strutted away.

"What the heck?!" you heard a voice, Becky, ask, "Why did you not go?"

"Because we're not dating. We're just friends."

"Just keep telling yourself that." Becky added.

You met Tyler in the hallway outside his locker room. His hair was wet and his makeup was washed off. Gosh, he looked hot in casual clothes.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me into my locker room?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes," you said, "But dinner would be nice."

"Oh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "What makes you want to suddenly go on a date?"

"I don't know. I guess I get tired of the other girls teasing me about us."

"So, you don't want to be a thing?" he asked.

"What? No, I meanㅡ"

"But you said that you are just doing this because you are tired of the others teasing you about us being a 'thing.' So you don't actually want to be a thing?"

You sighed. Why did he have to be so complicated?

"It's not that I don't want to be a thing, I just get tired of being teased by them."

"So you do want to be a thing?"

"No. Well, I guess... I don't know." You looked up at him. You did want to be a thing. You really, really, really, wanted to, you just didn't want to say it.

"Okay," he said. "So, uh, do you want to go out?"

Where was he going with this? You saw that he was actually blushing, which made you smile, "Yes, I would love to."

"So, we're a thing?" he asked.

"We're a thing." you said.