CM Punk

Requested by IzTCrafted

You hurried to finish putting icing on some cupcakes you made when you heard the familiar sound of your front door being opened. You smiled to yourself and set the icing down, a quarter of the cupcakes without icing, and walked to the door.

"Hey," CM Punk said as he pulled you in for a hug.

"I missed you!" you shouted into your boyfriend's chest. You pushed away and looked up into his eyes, "I made cupcakes."

"Cupcakes?" He asked with a smile. He started walking towards the kitchen.

"Not all of them are done yet." you giggled, "So you can't have one yet."

"Why not?"

"Because, it's cupcake law."

CM Punk turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Cupcake law? I don't care about some cupcake law, I'm eating me a cupcake."

"No!" you laughed and rushed ahead of him to guard the cupcakes.

"Come on... please?"

"Nope, all of them have to be done."

CM Punk looked at the cupcakes, then back at you. "Can I help?"

"Sure," you smiled and grabbed the icing.

You watched as CM Punk carefully put on the icing on most of the cupcakes then turned around and handed you the rest of the icing. You finished up the last of the cupcakes, while eating some of the icing along the way.

"Alright!" CM Punk exclaimed, "Now they are all done." He was about to reach for a cupcake when you stopped him.

"Wait, something else needs icing, too." you smiled and splattered the rest of the icing onto CM Punk, covering half of his face.

CM Punk only laughed and walked to other side of the kitchen where the flour sat.

"No," you said as you began to back away from him.

"Revenge is so sweet," he said and began running at you, a cup of flour in hand.

You tried to get away, but got caught up on one of the cabinets. A moment later, you look down to see your clothes completely covered in flour. You laughed a turned around to see CM Punk with a broad grin spread across his icing-covered face.

"I can't believe you."

"You started it." he replied and wiped the icing on your face and smearing it across yours.

"Whatever." you grabbed a cupcake and began to eat it, CM Punk did the same.

"Thank you for the cupcakes," he said while planting a kiss on your cheek.

"I'm just glad you arrived here so I had someone to share them with."

He smiled and hugged you, the flour on your clothes spread to his. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Quick Author's Note: Sorry if this one sucked :/ Hope you enjoyed!