the dare

REQUESTED BY: @robinbuckleysgf101

Summary: Y/n's highschool friends make a bet and have y/n go out with Robin to mess with her

14k words (HOLY FUCK)

Y/N'S POV:

I was having lunch with my friends in school. I always sat with the cheerleaders and basketball players since they were the first people that I talked to in high school and so I kind of stuck with them all these years. The perks of it was the popularity, I didn't have to worry about fitting in because I instantly did, cheer gave me that social boost.

"Look at that girl she's so embarrassing" My friends pointed over to a girl with short caramel hair, she was telling her fellow bandmates a story and she was flailing her arms.

"You know what I heard?" Jackson asked and everyone else at the table shook their heads "I heard she was a dyke, can you believe that? She probably creeps on the other girls in the locker room" He says with a disgusted face

"EWW y/n that's probably why she stares at you all the time. So gross" Jessica says

I just look over at the girl, my parents don't talk much about gay people so I don't know much but all I do know from what they told me is that they are bad news, bad people.

"You know what would be funny? If we messed with her a bit" Greta said smirking a bit "Because she seems to like y/n so much I think we should put her in her place."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"How about you go up to her and take her out, make her fall for you and when the time's right we all expose her so we can show the school the freak she is" Jessica and the others all start to laugh

"Oh my god thats golden" Jackson laughs "we need to do that"

How come I was always the one who had to do this stuff.

I didn't want to go out with her, who do they think I am?

I can't say no though because everyone seemed to already be okay with it.

"Okay" I say and everyone cheers

"You're a trooper y/n, I could never" Greta says rubbing my back

I know you guys could never, that's why I have to be the one doing it, I wasn't even asked.

"How about we start now? Y/n go ask her out" Jackson pushes me towards her a bit harshly

I caught myself before I hit the floor and I frowned, they were just messing around. Friends do that all the time. I brush myself off and begin my walk towards the band girl.

She was still talking with her arms but once she saw me walk towards her her eyes widened and she quickly put her hands down and talked to her friend a bit more calmly.

"Um hi" I say looking at her.

"H-hi" She stutters a bit going a little pink

"I'm Y/n! You seem really cool and I was wondering if you wanted to..go out sometime. Maybe my house for a movie?" I am a little nervous now that her blue eyes were looking into mine.

Robin stays really quiet with her mouth hung open as she tries to find the words.

"I know who you are" She smiles "but I'm Robin, Robin Buckley and y-yeah yeah for sure that sounds great!" She stumbles her words a bit but she smiles eagerly. "Could I maybe get your number to talk more about it later?" She asks. I went a bit red this time, embarrassed that I had forgotten about my number.