Chapter 9

This story is very much only marinettes pov so far, im going too try too fix that more. Not sure how well that will work out though.
-----------------------

"No, but I do really love his name. I was thinking of changing it to Louis though."

"Well maybe one day we can have a son and name in Louis." With that he winked and disappeared into the moonlight.

GOOD MORNING

I went back home got the monitor back from my mom, said my good nights and headed off too bed.

"Marinette! Wake your going to be late for school!" My kwami swarmed around head. "Marinette, come on. Hey get uppp, I want my cookies!!"

Now I have school, ugh. I hate school so much, who doesn't though. I have 8 periods in a day, 7 classes which isn't too bad.

I know people who have it way worse, with after school activities and it was way worse when I had to be ladybug fighting hawkmoth twice a day.

"I'm up , I'm up . I'll get you cookies, let me get up and get ready."

I sat up, and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom, brushed my hair, my teeth. Then I went back into my room , grabbed tikki a cookie from her cookie jar.

I picked out my outfit, which was just a shorts, a dark green crop top and a large black zip up hoddie.

"Hey honey!! Are you up??" My ma'am yelled from downstairs.

"Yes I am!" I yelled back.

"Okay sweetie, I'll bring you up your breakfast."

"Thanks ma'am."

I pick out my shoes, and put on some socks. I don't eat breakfast in the morning, mama doesn't know that. At least for now I'll probably tell her tomorrow when I tell her that I'm ladybug. I'm so scared for that, and my interview today.

I grab Hugo who is just looking right at me, and put him on his changing table. Barkk helped me pick out his outfit for the day when my mom came up too drop off my breakfast and remind me I have 15 minutes till I have to leave for school. Then exiting back down the trap door.

I tell all the Kwamis that it's time for breakfast, some of them are picky like plagg which is cat noirs kwami or so I've heard.

For the picky ones they have their special food but for the most part it's just cheese, fruit, and a pancake or two. Finnish up getting Hugo ready, including feeding him a bottle.

I put my hair into a messy bun, I grab my bag. Make sure everything is in there, put on perfume and deodorant and im ready to go.

I head downstairs where I put Hugo onto the floor grab his stroller and his diaper bag. Put my backpack on, put Hugo into the stroller with a toy. Said goodbye to mama and papa, then they say goodbye to Hugo as they sit down for their breakfast and we are off.

I walk to the orphanage, drop the whole stroller off, give Hugo a big kiss .

Then run too school because by that time I'm already running late. Today luckily though I got there just in perfect time.