Chapter 32

I'm almost done with this story!! I hope y'all like the ending. Ik it wasn't the most interesting story but I think it's a very cute story. If you want a drama filled story, check out my other one<3

-----------------------

Me and Adrien weren't coupley at all, I didn't want him too worry about that. I was more his friend at the moment then his girlfriend thing. And that was perfectly fine with me.

I spent the rest of the night with Adrien, Emma, and Hugo everyone all happy and together.

A HAPPY LITTLE FAMILY
Adriens pov-

So we talked too my dad, then we talked too alya and Nino. Everything went well, my dad said that I'll do fine. Which doesn't sound like a lot but coming from him it really is!

Alya and Nino were really supportive too, they also shared some amazing news with us.

Alyas pregnant! There's something with my friend group and having kids young I guess, but her and Nino have been together for four years.

They will make great parents as well, they've been talking about kids for a while now. Although they weren't planning on having a baby during college it's okay.

Nino also is planning on proposing right after school ends, he's been planning this since the end of junior year. Don't tell alya, or marinette that though.

We talked about baby names, and just baby all together. We are all going too be parents together, that's amazing. I can't wait.

We talked about graduation, College, and just life all together. Me and marinette are going too the same college in Paris.

I did not want too leave Paris just incase something happened with hawkmoth and I needed too be cat noir again.

Now that marinettes pretty much my girlfriend it will be nice too be able too spend time with her , and be with her instead of moving away.

I'm majoring in business since one day I'll get my dads and minoring In designing.

We talked for about 2 hours, Emma eventually came in with us and watched my tv while we were talking. She wasn't very interested in the conversations , but wanted too be with me.

Which I get, honestly I should've spent more time with her today since it was her first day here, great already doing bad.

After the conversation and saying goodbyes it was about 8:00.

We got a little visitor, maris mom brought Hugo over. His bedtimes 6:30 ish so he was already asleep.

Marinette just felt bad with leaving Hugo with her parents for so long, and I had no problem with him coming over. The little man is the cutest thing ever, baby fever for sure.

We set up his pack and play in my room, since he normally sleeps in the same room as marinette and just let him fall back asleep.

Tonight I felt like we were just one happy little family.

After putting Hugo too bed it was time too get Emma ready for bed. We went into the bathroom, I brushed her hair while she brushed her teeth.

Mari was in Emma's room and picked out a couple of pj options for her. Emma ended up picking this pink and blue pair.

We all sat on Emma's bed and cuddled while watching bluey on my laptop. We watched one and half episodes till she was really tiered.

We read a book together, then it was time for her too go to bed. I tucked her in, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then walked out expecting Mari too be right behind me but she wasn't.

She was sitting in Emma's bed, just sitting there. Weird, but I didn't ask any questions and went too go grab a snack and watch tv.

I grabbed a small bag of chips and just turned on some random show I found on Netflix. I just say there waiting for Marinette.

About thirty minutes later mari came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. "Whatcha doing?" She asks sitting beside me.

"Waiting for youu, what we're you doing?"

"Oh. I'm sorry i probably should've asked first. But I was sitting with Emma till she fell asleep, yk first night in new house. First night alone in a room, since she shared at the orphanage. I figured it would help her sleep, and it did. She's fast asleep."

"It's okay princess, I didn't even think about it. Thank you, god maybe I am not ready for this." I said, sitting closer too her.

I kissed her passionately , which she gladly returned without hesitation. I pulled back which got me a confused expression from Mari.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask as I watch her face light up.

"Of course, MY love." She exclaimed the word 'My' the returned her lips on mine.

We had a short kiss, then she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You know , ur hoes are gonna be mad when they find out you have a girlfriend." I look down at my smirking girlfriend.

Girlfriend. I could get used too that.

"Let them be, I don't want them." I kiss her head then pull out my phone.

She had her eyes closed and she looked extremely beautiful, I kissed her head again causing a small blush on her face then take a photo.

I pulled up instagram, and decided too post that photo with the caption 'my beautiful girlfriend', And tag mari in it.Which blew up quickly some positive, some negative comments but I didn't care.

"My phones blowing up?" Marinette mumbled then sat up. "Adrien agreste what did you do!" She showed me a screenshot of the post along with the 100 messages from alya and a few from other friends.

"Just showing my 'hoes' that I have one girl, the only one I want."

"Aw, that's cutee. Alyas about too kill is both though." She laughed, then rested back down. But this time with her head in my lap.

"That's okay princess."